Shares/Stock Best stocks for a newbie ?

greenieS

Verified member
Hello,

For those who know and have some experience in the field, what do you recommend in a stock investment for a beginner? Do you recommend a large company like Google, Amazon etc or a small company?

I'm really curious what point of view you have and how you analyze this situation and of course, what you recommend to a beginner in this field.

The company that you have to choose for stock investment must have history. In another world the company have at least 4 years of existance to study well their mouvements not a company built on 2022 or 2021 because 1 year or 2 years old isn't enough add to that the company may lose. But if it is a little old like 4 or 6 years old there still a chance they have loses but not like a dummy one. Add to that you have to see many people reviews from various sites and not one site before taking buy or sell decision.

Even before I received the blue chip stocks from the employer of my wife I already had the idea about blue chip stocks as the safest investment in stocks. I have a nephew who used to work in the stock exchange and he was always mentioning blue chip stocks (during that time I had no idea of what it was all about). When I received my stocks that was the time that I had to make an in depth study of stocks because my stocks worth $20,000 is big deal to me. I have to take care of those stocks as if my life would depend on it.

I am a newbie so I am advising the newbies in stock trading to invest in blue chip stocks - they are the stocks of big corporations with a good performance over the years and the stock has been in the market for many years.