Passive income Best Passive Income Websites For Writers

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the best passive ways for a writer to make money online is to create Amazon Kindle book. You only need to write a book once and get paid continuously. if the title of the book is in high demand, it is very certain that day also we keep making money every month. You can also increase your chance by writing more books.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I need more information about this vocal website. In the past, there was a website called writedge and they used to pay a good amount of money to their writers as they were paying $5 per 1,000 views. It was pretty easy to make money there during the initial days because that website used to generate thousands of unique visitors per day. I would like to know how much unique visitor does vocal network attract? I would also like to know whether or not someone in here is writing for them? Vocal website could be worth it if they have a massive amount of audience!

Immilash

That's very nice. But for me I don't y Time yo earn money by writing articles or something that will waste much of my time, I have a limited time online and I'm currently earning money online on paid to post sites. I wish I have enough time to spend online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I checked the site you mentioned.This is not a passive income site. passive income men earning from something you have done in the past. For example, if the book you wrote and published 2 years ago is still selling and earning you royalty, that's passive income. If you write articles and sell your articles to clients, that's not passive income. If you have a blog and if you blog earns you money without having you to do a lot of hard work that's also passive income.

The term "passive income" is defined by many people in different ways. For many people, even earning $10 a day could be classified as passive income and it all depends on where you live. I think you can earn a good amount of money on The Content Panel because they only accept Native English speakers on their platform. I reckon the pay rates are also excellent because such sites usually pay a good amount of money to native English speakers. You also said that writing for content mills do not generate passive income, but I do not think that this is a correct opinion. There are many writers who make passive income by selling articles in content mills. For example, a few writers make around $50 to $100 per article on constant content.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
These were some great websites to make some extra cash Online. There are various kinds of other websites. I have been noticing that there is a site called "Content Panel". But I have not read many reviews about it. There is a review website just like trust Pilot where I was able to find a few mixed review about Content panel, but I would like to know if someone works there or not. As far as vocal is concerned, it might be paying $4 per 1,000 views but getting a thousand views will take forever.
I checked the site you mentioned.This is not a passive income site. passive income men earning from something you have done in the past. For example, if the book you wrote and published 2 years ago is still selling and earning you royalty, that's passive income. If you write articles and sell your articles to clients, that's not passive income. If you have a blog and if you blog earns you money without having you to do a lot of hard work that's also passive income.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
These were some great websites to make some extra cash Online. There are various kinds of other websites. I have been noticing that there is a site called "Content Panel". But I have not read many reviews about it. There is a review website just like trust Pilot where I was able to find a few mixed review about Content panel, but I would like to know if someone works there or not. As far as vocal is concerned, it might be paying $4 per 1,000 views but getting a thousand views will take forever.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a writer, the best way to generate sale sis either publishing your own blog, or publishing ebooks on your own site or on free book publishing platforms like smashwords, Kindle Direct Publishing, Barnes or Nobles. By the way you can also generate passive income by publishing on watpad.
having a blog is undoubtedly one of the best ways to build passive income. But does this mean everyone can set up a blog and start earning passive income? Well, no. Making your blog earn revenue is very difficult. You will have to work hard to rank your blog in search engine so that you can earn organic traffic. You will have to work hard to build following on social sites for driving referral traffic.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If we talk about writers making money from a passive income, I think the only way I can think of is the paid to post method of earning, just like the tasks we do on here at trendri. We get to post threads and comments and earn some income from it. When I tell some people about this, they don’t get interested because not everyone has the skills to write and besides, some of them are just used to making money online in an illegal way which seems to be like a faster and easier way to make some cash for them.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a writer, the best way to generate sale sis either publishing your own blog, or publishing ebooks on your own site or on free book publishing platforms like smashwords, Kindle Direct Publishing, Barnes or Nobles. By the way you can also generate passive income by publishing on watpad.

If you are a writer and if you are looking for the best passive income websites, here is a shortlist.

Hubpages: It is one of the oldest writing sites on the internet. It has existed since 2006. On Hubpages, you can earn passive income in various ways.

Medium: Medium Partner Program is limited to a handful of countries but it is available in your location, you will find Medium to be one of the best residual income sites to make money by publishing articles.

Vocal: Vocal pays when people read your article, you can get $4 per 1000 reads on average. If the content is useful and interesting, you can build a good passive income from Vocal.

Note: You need to remember one thing, though. You need to work hard, you need to be patient.
Writer's always express their thoughts and ideas with their writing. They always write the pinpoint of any topic.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Whenever I am asked about the best way a writer can monetize his skill outside having his own personal website, the first place my mind goes to is Twitter and medium. Medium is a very popular writing network and I love it in particular because you can also set subscription fees based on how good you are.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of people who begin working online find that writing is the easiest way to earn online because they can start earning from forums and writing sites. But earning decent income from writing is very difficult. You need to be exceptionally good at writing and also have marketing and SEO skills.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to make passive income as a writer is to set up an agency. you are going to be great other writers to work for the agency. The only work you need to do is to source clients from freelance marketplace. Once you secure high-paying job, you give them to the writers as and they are going to finish the tasks. You do the editing before you submit the work back to the client. You can even hire someone to become an editor among the writers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
True indeed. Publishing on Amazon is one of the best passive income methods for writers. If you have written a good book, you can easily generate sales but you will have to do a lot of marketing. You can run ads campaigns on Amazon and Facebook. You can also organize giveaways.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a writer and if you are looking for the best passive income websites, here is a shortlist.

Hubpages: It is one of the oldest writing sites on the internet. It has existed since 2006. On Hubpages, you can earn passive income in various ways.

Medium: Medium Partner Program is limited to a handful of countries but it is available in your location, you will find Medium to be one of the best residual income sites to make money by publishing articles.

Vocal: Vocal pays when people read your article, you can get $4 per 1000 reads on average. If the content is useful and interesting, you can build a good passive income from Vocal.

Note: You need to remember one thing, though. You need to work hard, you need to be patient.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A personal website helps a writer to earn from his website as well as use the personal website to sell his service. However, you can earn better even without a website. You can earn by publishing on Amazon KDP. This program allows you to make a lot of passive income by writing books.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Before you consider choosing any of them as a writer who wants to monetize his work it is important that you should have a personal website of your own where all your past and present works are kept. For a beginner I will advise you to use medium because it is more popular and more straight forward.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Hubpages, Vocal, and Medium, I know about these sites, however, I am not using these sites. You need to publish a lot of articles and work hard to earn a lot of daily visitors to earn from these sites. If you can publish a lot of articles and you can bring visitors on your site, then why should you publish on other sites, why not publish on your own.

Tuitiun

Thanks for the tip about Vocal - I had not heard about this site before