Passive income Best Passive Income Strategies - 3 Best Strategies to Make Money on the Internet

Duke1

In this post, we will be talking about the best passive income strategies for newcomers in the 21st century. There are literally thousands of people that make money online through different methods. I have been a part of those that have gone from never having made a dime online in literally millions with affiliate marketing. The only way to really achieve success online is to pick a niche that interests you, then educate yourself on how to generate traffic through content creation and online marketing. Once you have educated yourself and you feel like you can get up and running on your own, the only other thing you need is a website.

One of my best passive income strategies for beginners is selling information online through eBooks. There are billions of people out there that are hungry to learn new things so why not either generate your own eBook and sell it via the internet or find other venues to monetize your book sales. This is my number one recommendation as it is extremely inexpensive to produce and you have the ability to reach a worldwide audience that is looking for solutions to their problems. You will never see an end to the amount of passive income opportunities you can have if you take the time to invest in your education and build a successful website.

One of the most common strategies that people use is to buy traffic and convert them into sales. This is the traditional passive form of making money on the internet and I still see people using this method day in and day out. Unfortunately, it takes quite a bit of time to generate these sales so it's really best to look for an automated method of doing it so that you can focus more time on other things like creating a product. Some of the best passive income strategies I've found are by far article writing, blogging and SEO.

1. Article Writing.

First, lets talk about article writing. There are tons of resources available online that will teach you how to write articles to drive traffic to your site and then you just submit them to ezines and newsletters. This is one of my favorite strategies to make money on the internet. The best part is that it's free. Now, if you have any kind of experience with copywriting, you will be able to easily grasp the concept behind what makes an article effective. If you aren't too much of a writer, you could also hire someone to write content for you so that you don't have to worry about the technical aspects. You can learn how to write articles by creating threads on Trendri.

2. Blogging.

Second, we're going to talk about blogging. This is another strategy that can make you up to 6 figures a year. The key to blogging is that you must have a constant source of unique content and you also need to keep it interesting enough so that readers will want to come back to see what is new. The best passive income strategies I use are blogging and video marketing. They are free to get started and can bring you in the same amount of revenue as if you were making a six-figure annual salary.

3. eBay and affiliate marketing.

Lastly, let's talk about eBay and affiliate marketing. These are the two best passive income streams that work on the web. With these two methods you will never make a single cent off of your auctions, but each sale you make can help build a residual income. This is because eBay works very well with affiliate marketing. Both of these strategies are easy ways to make money on the web and they can help you get the six figures you desire.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the businesses I am looking forward to venture into hoodie before the end of this year even though I am already on it. Blogging is also a very lucrative venture but you need to have knowledge of article writing as you have stated here. You must know how to create quality content and do SEO.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I can see that the majority of your passive income ideas are centred around writing and I very well agree with that .into this world it is not going to cost you so much money to create an eBook and even more so if you have a laptop computer and you can edit your work yourself.