Passive income Best online passive income ideas

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well crypto currencies can give you passive income. But in order to earn passive income from crypto currencies, you need to first invest in crypto currencies. You have 1 litecoin, which is about $175 now, how much can you earn by staking or vault storing from this amount? Very negligible.

ritajane21

This is a thread about the only cryptocurrency. Invest in cryptocurrency is the best way for a passive way to earn profit? Don't know! What do you think about it & why do we need to invest in crypto? There are various ways to invest money in stocks and many more. Can someone explain to me briefly?

Brackwom

This is a thread about the only cryptocurrency. Invest in cryptocurrency is the best way for a passive way to earn profit? Don't know! What do you think about it & why do we need to invest in crypto? There are various ways to invest money in stocks and many more. Can someone explain to me briefly?
Crypto is very dangerous, you can lose your money very fast. If you really want to get into crypto, buy when it is the lowest, then hold for one or two years, when the price hits high, sell them all, then wait for the next market cycle.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All these passive income ideas are based on Crypto.
And the truth is I really really don't like cryptocurrency. I don't know why maybe it's because I don't know how to earn from it and it all seems like betting which I also don't like.
And alot of scammers base on Crypto because they know it takes quite sometime to understand how the earning process is.
And because of that they take advantage of newbies and scam them of their money
All the reasons that you listed are viable reasons why one must hate crypto but the fact is that they are still the same reasons why you must like crypto. There are other ways of making money online but crypto has proven itself to be easier and surest way of making money if only you are taught by someone that really knows the rudiments.

crypto is a very good source of passive income but the main problem is that it is fluctuating increase or decrease in crypto you also need luck because you can face huge gain or huge loss

ritajane21

Crypto is very dangerous, you can lose your money very fast. If you really want to get into crypto, buy when it is the lowest, then hold for one or two years, when the price hits high, sell them all, then wait for the next market cycle.
Well said. @Brackwom. Crypto is dangerous when you are investing money without doing research and work. So, it is good to do study first. Maximum numbers of people do this thing just watching a video of someone's success but they don't understand, how they achieved this success. There are various platforms to learn crypto by using this crypto chat application where you can ask & share their viewpoint on crypto.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The first method is to sell ebooks or video tutorial on marketplace like clickbank. Clickbank is a marketplace for digital products in various niches. All you have to do is to create a quality product and put all the materials needed for easy promotion by the affiliate. You are going to make a lot of money once you are able to do this. you can make passive income with your products if you have lots of affiliate promoting them.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Oh, this thread is all about crypto currency that I do not have right now. The only passive income that we have is the annual dividend of the stocks that my wife has. The dividend is minimal but at least it is more than $50 which to me is okay. I just hope that the value of the stocks will rise more because for 3 years the value had increased by 50% which is considered a profit.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Jasmine It is about ideas, not compare with a selected currency. Even Fiat currency can be used, but you have to invest first. Nothing comes for free, there are always effort and investment.
For your LTC query, best would be to trade/ convert it with better currency with better return.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What I was trying to say was investing in crypto (or any other assets) for passive income is not possible for a lot of people. A better option is create an income opportunity that will bring you recurring money, a blog for example, even youtube channel, or ebook on Aamzon. Well, you need to work hard to earn through methods, but once the method starts working, you will build passive income.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Jasmine I understand what you mean, but the examples you gave are not of passive income, these are active income ways.
Even you can earn in posting comment & threads in Trendri, and that is no passive either, because you have to give efforts.
Passive is where you leave something, and earning is generated without your efforts.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have not tried any of them on the list except for staking. I remembered when binanace listed tlm and give the floor open for people to stick BnB and earn tlm . I did with the BNB that I was having in my account and I ended up having up to $2 more.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Sethbala11 You were quick to earn, I was late and later sold the earned TLM for low amount (I should have waited).
Launchpool is one of the finest way to earn passive income. I missesd 98coin, but staked for MBox, that too is converted into BNB, and that was done by mistake.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the best way to earn passive income is to create high in demand products and put it on popular marketplace like clickbank with the marketing materials. The website has thousands of affiliates that can promote your product while you sit back and watch Money coming into your account.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@kayode10 , what you advices is an active income and not passive.
A high in demand product is active.
Using marketing materials are also active.
Promoting your product is active.

Income strategy also have to be updated, but product and material update will require more efforts.

Passive is where you actually do nothing more than use your earning way and strategy.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I never knew that passive income requires initial investment . I have always thought it's a way to make money with no investment and less time and effort.
There is no such thing as free money, everyone must have to do some efforts. Even the sites/faucets which claims to give free money, they actually use your time and efforts, which is also money, while investment is easy. For example -
Create a thread in Trendri by effort, you will passively earn for comments, invest your earning in investment program, you will passively earn for no effort.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think all these passive ways of earning money that you listed only work under crypto. If that's so, I think it a welcomed development from the crypto world that they are extending ways of earning money through crypto from only trading and keeping coins to even staking and other various means now.

D

Deleted member 28127

Staking or holding is trade stategy that cannot be learned in few days. Many are using this strategy to grow up their money on binance trading platform. However as you can increase your potential earning price of coin can drop anytime and it can be unexpected lose of money in your balance so it is a good way to earn or lose fast.