Life insurance Best Life Insurance companies

Nite

Valued Contributor
A good Insurance company helps you secure enough coverage to replace your income, cover your family's expenses or simply settle debts. Some of the best Life Insurance companies are.

#1 STATE FARM was founded in 1922, which makes it almost 100 years old in experience level. Its strength lies in their wide range of financial product and service offerings. Customers of all age can find any type of coverage that works for them. You can also apply online here, they offer discounts too.

#2 MASSMUTUAL not just have variety of life insurance policies, but additionally offers retirement planning, disability insurance, investment management, financial wellness expertise, etc. It doesn't stop at just that, MassMutual also offers free life insurance for low income families.

#3 NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL is known excellent in its quality and financial strength. It offers term, whole and universal life insurance policies, and scores well in customer satisfaction. Northwestern Mutual also offers online account for life policies.

You can share your own choice of other Insurance companies if you have any in mind.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the informative and educative post. My notification is that there are no more awareness on insurance especially in some part of African countries. It may sound somhow but truth be told I can mention up to five insurance companies in my country because they don't really advertise themselves.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think you can make a shortlist of the best insurance companies without relating to any specific geography. The companies you have listed here do not exist in my home country. While making a list of the best life insurance companies, you also need to associate countries such as "the best life insurance compny in Arica/Nigeria/Europe/UK, etc.

Nite

Valued Contributor
This list is not based on specific country's Insurance policy. It's based on Worldwide performance, on certain factors like the customer service, cash value products, their financial strength and stability and not to forget, their total asset size ranking. Internationally, these Insurance companies have been ranked as the Top most ones.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the ones you mentioned here is just for your own country's or your locality. These one you have listed here do not exist in my home country. The one that is the best in my locality is Amecoms. Though I'm yet to use them but from reviews they are good