Best earning app : ibotta

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of you here may have known about the website Ibotta . Well I am here to share my review about the website and why I think it is legit . First of all let me explain what the website does . The website Ibotta is a cashback website where you earn cashback by marketing groceries , clothing accessories , pet supplies , food items , and home appliances to various individuals online . The website is basically a marketplace but unlike other marketplaces it allows you to earn cashback on each purchases made by a person . There are basically two different ways you can make money with this app . First you can become an affiliate marketer and after being legitimately approved , verified , and recognised by the website you can start referring people to come and buy what the website sells and in the process of selling to these potential customers and purchasers you earn commission or cash back .

Another way or the second way to use this website is by selling your product through the website . You pay there Ibotta website to sell your goods two people who are in need of your goods or services and as they get paid you also get paid . Another reason why this app is best for making money online it because you can redraw your earnings or cashbacks through different withdrawal systems like : PayPal, , gift cards , direct bank transfer and , digital wireing . The website also doesn't take too long to credit your cash back to your account then the minimum of 24 hours for cashback must be credited to your account . One of the Major cons to this website is that it takes a lot of time for an individual to make a considerable amount of earnings . $25 is the minimum withdrawal in the Ibotta website .

You are right, I know ibotta and I think they pay $2 for referral. That app is good and I even have an account there but the truth is I'm not active there.
I recommend that app for anyone who wish to make money through referring and you can earn $2 per each referral.

Apps like this might not work for the third world countries since some tasks on it would be for those in the developed countries so cashing out quick even if you sign up on it for me will take a longer time. unless you have a good number of people that you can refer within a month or less to be able to reach the minimum cash out. But all the same this app has been around for a while and the reviews I have read have been positive. Those eligible can try using the app to make extra income. it isn't a bad idea at all