Best business ideas

allison001

Verified member
Most people around the world do profitable business to survive. I meet some people that do have enough capital but don't know a good or profitable business to engage themselves in.
What are some of the businesses we can do with low capital?

Number 1 business i prefer is plantain selling. What i mean by this is going into undeveloped villages and get the plantain at a low price then selling it here in town at a high price, by so doing you make your profit. I did that when my dad has a bus and it was very profitable, i do take mine to different market around our area and sell them with profit. So

PICKFORD

Verified member
Here are five concise business ideas with brief explanations:

1. E-commerce: An online store selling a variety of goods through a website or mobile app.
  2. Content Creation: Creating and publishing original content for websites, social media, or YouTube.
  3. Digital Marketing: Promoting businesses and products through digital channels such as search engines, social media, and email.
  4. SaaS (Software as a Service): Offering software solutions to customers over the internet on a subscription basis.
  5. Delivery Services: Delivering goods or products to customers using a variety of transportation options such as cars, bicycles, or drones

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
Health and wellness: Starting a business related to health and wellness, such as a gym, a nutrition and diet consulting service, or a wellness retreat center.

Home Services: Providing home maintenance and repair services such as cleaning, handyman services, or landscaping.

Personal Finance: Offering financial planning and investment advice, as well as tax preparation services.

Education and Tutoring: Offering online or in-person education and tutoring services in a specific subject or skill.

Renewable Energy: Building and installing renewable energy systems, such as solar panels, for residential and commercial customers.

Pet Services: Offering pet-related services such as grooming, training, boarding, or walking.

Event Planning: Organizing events such as weddings, parties, and corporate events, including venue selection, catering, decorations, and entertainment

BAMFORD

1. Agricultural Services: Providing services such as farming, ranching, or horticulture, as well as related products and services such as seed and equipment sales.
  2. Green Technology: Developing and selling environmentally-friendly products and technologies, such as energy-efficient appliances, recycled materials, and clean energy solutions.
  3. Real Estate Services: Providing real estate services such as brokerage, property management, or real estate investment

SHAHID987

You are doing a kind of unique business and it require hard work too, you travel different villages purchase plantain in low price and then sell in other place in high price. In my view it's excellent because travelling also involved in this business.Similar I did a sort of unique business as I started making hand made flower fans and uploaded it's video then market it through different ways and finally people started purchasing it and then I didn't stop but keep continued its improvement.