Benefits of nourishing the skin with water

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Water is one liquid that you need to drink the right amount daily. Doing this keep the cells of your body staying hydrated. So the skin which is the largest part of the body radiates in this as well. The toxins and impurities are being flushed out leaving your skin cool. The followings are the benefits you would derive:

• Preventing early onset of aging
  • Improvement of your skin tone
  • Reduction in skin puffiness
  • The skin will heal faster especially with sunburn
  • Elimination of itchy skin especially on the face: this is mostly caused by dryness of the skin. Drinking enough water will reduce dryness
  • Keeping acne at bay as water will help in balancing the oil and water content on your skin
What’s your thought?

IamDozzy

Water is one fluid the human body and indeed all living things needs badly. Water is needed to replenish lost fluids and it also aids circulation of blood round the body and digestive process also. I believe half of the human body contains water and a slight drop in this could result in serious disaster to the body. Water also helps to keep the skin bright and fresh.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With the drinking of water my take is the frequency and not really the quantity. I was advised to drink half a glass every hour to properly cleanse my kidneys and bladder. The doctor said that I have to do it for 2 weeks. Now I am trying to do it every day although I can only drink frequently when I am at home.