Real estate Benefits of investing in real estate

Zina

When you start investing it must be difficult to understand everything that you can use to make a profit because many types of all this investment mostly rely on abstract concepts and complex algorithm as well which are mostly very difficult to understand real estate always improve when you buy a stock and you hold it for a long period of time hopefully you're trying to sell it for a profit and with good management of your overall real estate portfolio you can be able to improve the value of your investment and also build wealthand this real estate we asked proportionally to inflation because when inflation goes up the housing values and the rent as well also go up do this real estate is a very good hedge against inflation and this real estate can also be financed and leveraged though it can be very risky because the financing is not to purchase a hard asset but this investment is surely appreciate here over here so when you invest in this estate investment he will make a lot of profit every month because of how the price increases over time because all this type of investment doesn't depreciate at all

greenieS

Verified member
I think the biggest benefit in this area would be if you were the owner of the apartments / houses you rent. Don't worry, you don't have to pay other people, you have to be your own boss. There are times of the year when the price of real estate rises and then rents also increase and automatically you do not lose anything, but you gain much more.

Immilash

Nice write-up. You have already made mention of the most important things but in addition you need to have patience before you can earn a considerable amount on real estate business because sometimes you will invest money but you will find no place to sell out your investment it only takes patience before you can achieve what you want. Real estate business is a lucrative business in other to be successful you need to make good plans for it. This are the important things one need to know before starting up a real estate business. And make sure you are investing on the right thing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice write-up. You have already made mention of the most important things but in addition you need to have patience before you can earn a considerable amount on real estate business because sometimes you will invest money but you will find no place to sell out your investment it only takes patience before you can achieve what you want. Real estate business is a lucrative business in other to be successful you need to make good plans for it. This are the important things one need to know before starting up a real estate business. And make sure you are investing on the right thing.
Patient is very important and also the ability to recognize a good real estate opportunity to invest on will give you a higher chance of making money with real estate investment, if I am to invest in real estate I will only invest in it for long-term purposes of more than five years because that is how I will be able to make as much profit as possible except it is absolutely necessary that I have to sell it below 5 years, real estate investment is among one of the most profitable form of investment nowadays but only few people are able to engage in the business

Immilash

Patient is very important and also the ability to recognize a good real estate opportunity to invest on will give you a higher chance of making money with real estate investment, if I am to invest in real estate I will only invest in it for long-term purposes of more than five years because that is how I will be able to make as much profit as possible except it is absolutely necessary that I have to sell it below 5 years, real estate investment is among one of the most profitable form of investment nowadays but only few people are able to engage in the business
That's true few people are only engaging into the real estate business because the business is sometimes risky but only if you don't know how to invest, and also many people are not engaging themselves in real estate business is because you need lots before you can start up such kind of business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's true few people are only engaging into the real estate business because the business is sometimes risky but only if you don't know how to invest, and also many people are not engaging themselves in real estate business is because you need lots before you can start up such kind of business.
Even me I personally do not see the business as a risky Business only when you understand how it is being done perfectly , and it's not something that you need to spend a lot of your time to learn it is just your ability to recognise the best opportunity to invest and also the ability to know the type of project you have to invest on , all these things could be achieved if you work hand-in-hand with people that have better understanding of real estate. from there you would understand how to do it perfect, a lot of people would have like to engage in it but it only required large capital just like you said

Immilash

Even me I personally do not see the business as a risky Business only when you understand how it is being done perfectly , and it's not something that you need to spend a lot of your time to learn it is just your ability to recognise the best opportunity to invest and also the ability to know the type of project you have to invest on , all these things could be achieved if you work hand-in-hand with people that have better understanding of real estate. from there you would understand how to do it perfect, a lot of people would have like to engage in it but it only required large capital just like you said
That's very true. I also do not run a real estate business because o lack good profits to start it up and also one thing I also noticed with real estate business is that you can earn a considerable amount if don't have good knowledge of it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even though you are not into real estate business but you should try as much as possible to work toward becoming a real estate investors because that is what a lot of people are planning to do in their life. As a real estate investors the value of your asset will continue to appreciate and you can purposely decided whether to sell it or not the decision will be on you but as long as you are the real owner of a particular property you have the right to sell it whenever you feel like, me although I do not have money to invest in real estate now but it is still one of my plan that I will invest in it in the future,.. this will not stop me from investing in cryptocurrency I can still run both of them at the same time because I am in love with cryptocurrency and I will continue to invest in it as long as I have the required money.. well it also depends on people's interest, for me I have a serious interest to invest in real estate and that is what makes me to have a plan towards that, I don't really know about yiut

E

eldavis

One major benefit when it comes to investing in real estate, is the fact that with time the property can appreciate. Another major benefit I love so much about real estate is that it's a great means to get residual income and can also be passed down to others.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One of the benefits I love around real estate investment is the ability to earn passive income without much hassle in life. It can serve as a hedge over inflation just as cryptocurrency can serve, since the real value of the fiat currency doesn't affect your investment. You'll earn even as the prices of products and merchandise goes up. Because, you'll definitely increase the asking price of your estate investments like commercial apartments or lands. So, you wouldn't be affected when it comes to generating finance and paying for goods and services since you're investment is following along with the prices of goods and services etc. It has other benefits which makes it appealing. But nothing is much more appealing than when you're earning passively. You stay in your home you do other jobs, and expect to earn double or triple at the end of the month, which one is coming from your estate investments and others are coming from other ventures, that's the beauty of life. And again, it serves as an alternative to pension or other retirement benefits from the government, since you can still earn similar thing with the retired civil servants and even more than depending the scale of your real estate investment.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was in high school my father said that the best investment is real estate. Your money is safe because the property keeps on growing in value while you are using it for your own benefit. It is like hitting 2 birds in an instant. Until now I agree to that. Real estate has double benefits with the use and with the increasing value. However, when the time comes that you need money and you have to sell your property it will take a long time. Real estate is not easy to sell as per my experience. I had a lot that took me 2 years to sell. It was really so hard to borrow money for my needs in spite of having an asset. When the liquidity is affected then real estate is not a good investment. On the good side, investing in real estate when you have excess money is the best instead of putting your money in any other investment.