Benefits of eating fruit

Empress

Verified member
Fruit contains minerals, vitamins and also high in fiber so by eating fruit Regularly helps to reduce the risk of cancer , diabetes, inflammation and also heart disease
Citrus fruit like lemon contains folic acid, potassium, and vitamin c which helps in our body nutrient
Eating fruit at least 4 times in a week has a lot of benefits that it does to our health
These fruit also helps to fight skin disorder and promote hair growth and it is always better to eat ripe and fresh fruit so as to get all the benefits from the fruit
Eating fruit makes us stronger and energetic and the water in fruit also makes us to be hydrated so we should always make sure to eat fruit Regularly

Kola

Verified member
Fruits has many benefits like reducing disease and any infection.it helps to clean the stomach and also helps to release waste substance through excretion.the person excretes with ease.it also gives the body more vitamins and also gives us long life.so eat fruits for a better and healthy life.fruit is good for the body

Syeda Sayra

Eating fruit....
* For girls....!
This help them to glow for their lives as many of fruits have an ability to give a fresh and elegant beauty like ' Orange
This help them to maintain their weights as many fruits are beneficial for weight lose like ' Papaya
This help them to avoid many disorders of blood as many fruits possesses vitamins like ' Apricot

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Fruit contains minerals, vitamins and also high in fiber so by eating fruit Regularly helps to reduce the risk of cancer , diabetes, inflammation and also heart disease
Citrus fruit like lemon contains folic acid, potassium, and vitamin c which helps in our body nutrient
Eating fruit at least 4 times in a week has a lot of benefits that it does to our health
These fruit also helps to fight skin disorder and promote hair growth and it is always better to eat ripe and fresh fruit so as to get all the benefits from the fruit
Eating fruit makes us stronger and energetic and the water in fruit also makes us to be hydrated so we should always make sure to eat fruit Regularly
I always consider chemicalize fruits as the fruit that has been treated with chemicals and pesticides but most of these fruits are not really good for the body because the chemical contents in pesticides and fertilizers are really dangerous to the human body, I believe eating of natural fruit is the only way that can help you with all those things.

Rumaisa Adeel

Fruits are an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals, and they are high in fiber. Fruits also provide a wide range of health-boosting antioxidants, including flavonoids. Eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables can reduce a person's risk of developing heart disease, cancer, inflammation, and diabetes.

Jjimale

Fruit has a lot of benefits as it helps to complete some of the nutrient in the body and also makes us have a healthy diet

Aceenmi

I like eating fruit so much generally I do eat it everyday because it helps to balance the nutrient in the body

Acerrim

Fruit is a very vital source of gaining some nutrient to the body that is why I make sure I eat fruit like 4 times in a week

Zina

Eating fruit provides numerous nutrient to our health and the water inside the fruit also makes us hydrated

Barin

Eating fruit is very nutritious to the body as it provides various nutrient to our body which makes us healthy and energetic

Drrooll

Fruit consist of numerous nutrient that is why we should include in our Daily meals so as to complete the nutrient we need daily