Trading Discussion Beginners need to learn

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Beginners need to learn from many sources in order to improve their knowledge of forex trading. Forex trading is a learning process. Traders can't be a professional overnight. To be successful, traders need to read about the process and understand trading strategies. The demo account is best suitable for that. Eurotrader offers an unlimited free demo account. The broker also offers leverage up to 1:500 with no requotes, no hidden charge, and many more.

Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Trading is definitely not an easy thing to earn money from. People think it is one-way traffic that you can a lot of money for. When they start to incur losses, they will understand that nothing is easy to come by. They need to learn about all the rules guiding trading. Read books and watch videos to be fully equipped.

You are correct . Every beginner need to learn from the expert one especially when its comes to the business that is risky like forex or crytocurrency trading.
But the main problem that many beginner are facing now a days is that the are not ready to learn so the fail sometimes.

You have to alternate between demo and real account so you make your trials on demo account before practicing them on real account so if successful trade you remake same order details in real account if loser trade you close trade on your demo account then you prevent 50 % of expected loses this is a must rule in trading.

Yeah, beginners venturing into forex trading needs alot to learn about before participating fully in forex business. After gaining the necessary theoritical knowledge regarding forex there is also a need to make some practice so as to gain a little experience before starting to trade in forex. This is the point I would suggest the use of a demo account for some time.

You are correct . Every beginner need to learn from the expert one especially when its comes to the business that is risky like forex or crytocurrency trading.
But the main problem that many beginner are facing now a days is that the are not ready to learn so the fail sometimes.
Yeah, you are not wrong about this. Most beginners are always in a rush to get into the forex trading business without having the necessary mental training. It's a sad news that all my friends who start trading in forex without prior knowledge have not made any profits till date, atleast that what they told me. Some are already planning how to quit the business. So I advice one to take one's time to analyze forex before trading in it.

If anyone wants to trade comfortably in forex market, he has to choose a reliable broker, which can lead him to make a profit and give good guideline in forex market. I am currently trading with Forex4you. It provides me tight spreads and dynamic leverage. It also helps me to make comfortable trade without any hesitation.

And the other very important part is to not risk want they can`t afford to lose.

If anyone wants to trade comfortably in forex market, he has to choose a reliable broker, which can lead him to make a profit and give good guideline in forex market. I am currently trading with Forex4you. It provides me tight spreads and dynamic leverage. It also helps me to make comfortable trade without any hesitation.
That is true but I think I dont really rely on my broker even when am trading,I only get signal from them and continue trading I have a good source which am learning to trade,a site like babypip and forexfactory are very good to learn for me I even prefer to learn there than using a broker.

Thou some brokers do randerd help to their traders there is nothing wrong with that but I think learning from external source is the best for me and I do take so much advantage in my demo account I also attend seminar where I gain alot of knowledge,well am still trading with with justforex and alpari

Trading is actually certainly certainly not a simple point to make money coming from. Individuals believe it is actually one-way web website visitor traffic that you could a great deal of cash for. When they begin to sustain losses, they'll comprehend that absolutely nothing at all is actually simple to find through. They have to find out about all of the regulations directing trading. Check out publications as well as view video clips to become completely geared up.

My biggest lesson as a forex trader is loss is common in every investment sector, the forex market is not different. Traders have to accept the fact otherwise they will never get close enough to succeed in the forex market. I learned a lot from my mistake. I always maintain trading journals which help me to identify my mistake.
My broker Forex4you also provides me electronic trading journal which is easy to maintain. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Exactly beginners need to learn , becoming perfect on forex is not really a day job ,I think so much consistency is really needed to make more money and that is what most beginners need to learn before investing on forex to any amount of money they are willing to earn I think ,

Forex is even more challenging to the beginners as they have knowledge about nothing. If you don’t have sufficient trading experience and capital, I would tell you not to take high risk because it can be excruciating for you. FXOpulence allows traders with big leverage facility and narrow trading spread.