Before Investing These are the Questions To Ask

Chase

The important Questions to Ask Before Starting Any Investment
  • What is cheap now?
  • What do I need: Investment Income or appreciation
  • How long do I want to be in this investment?
  • Will this investment be in a tax sheltered account?
  • How much risk is involved and can my financial plan recover from the worse case scenario

Augusta

VIP Contributor
investment comes with some level of risk and it is not everyone that can tackle a high level of risk in their lives so if you are sure the investment you are going into as a high level of risks then you should weigh it again to be sure that you can contend with the level if ridk that such investment demands. A lot of people have found themselves in depression and trauma because of this same risks involved in investment. it is very important to indulge in what you can take in if something goes wrong

investment is one aspect of life that nothing is straight with it. Maybe you should always only invest what you can lose because you wouldn't remain the self if your fortune goes with an investment it can really be devastating to a point that you can't just live your life as normal as you used to.

Shigobad2020

The important Questions to Ask Before Starting Any Investment
  • What is cheap now?
  • What do I need: Investment Income or appreciation
  • How long do I want to be in this investment?
  • Will this investment be in a tax sheltered account?
  • How much risk is involved and can my financial plan recover from the worse case scenario
Before investing on a business , I mean before you start a business , you should have gotten a better business idea , then you need to make a proper research and a survey concerning the price of the product you are planning on selling and the right location .
Then you need to ask around to know where you can get cheaper product that will be lucrative to you and also affordable for your customers.
And in the aspect of investment , taken for example you wanted to invest in crypto currency, you need to first go through the list of the crypto that can appreciate during the few months of your trade so that the trading will be favourable to you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many people have lost their money while trying to gain money through investment. To be realistic, it is really easier to lose while investing than to make money in it. This is because people always see the brighter side of making money and not prepared themselves against the odds they may see in the investment process.

The first question that we need to ask ourselves before we go into any investment is to ask whether we know more about the investment. The first mistake people always make is to be investing without making any background research. We need to know at least basic things about the scheme that we may want to invest in.

We need to ask ourselves why we need to go into the investment. There are many reasons why we need to go into particular investment though the major reason may be because of money. Some may invest to have some knowledge on how those investments work. Others may even invest for their unborn children.

We need to learn from those that have done the similar investment or those that are into it. Their reaction may help us to know how the investment will turn out to be.