Be paid for commenting on YouTube videos

S

StephenGoerge001

Then, apply for today's job of the day.
We're currently working with an educational startup that has a youtube channel.
And those people need some helping hands to handle it as they get numerous comments daily, from their students, asking doubts and questions. And they can't handle it by themselves.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-09-25 at 12.22.05 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-25 at 12.22.05 PM (2).jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I don't get your take on this but I don't think there is any platform for now that pays people for making their comments on YouTube. And I will be glad if this is done because it will be a way of rewarding people that take their time to comment

Chibson

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I don't get your take on this but I don't think there is any platform for now that pays people for making their comments on YouTube. And I will be glad if this is done because it will be a way of rewarding people that take their time to comment
There are platforms that promises to pay people for watching their videos or commenting on their youtube channels. There are also others that claims to pay people for following Facebook and Instagram profiles. There is no doubt that some of them are legitimate but their pay is very small and you cannot make something tangible.