BCH stuck in Trust Wallet

Sprite1950

I've been trying to move my bch to another wallet but for some reason I just get an error message each time I try to send it somewhere else. I have about $15 in there but I have just given up trying to move it and started a new wallet with Luno which seems a lot simpler. Has anyone else ever had this problem or could someone tell me how to solve this problem? The message I get is a Code 400 which means nothing to me but I thought perhaps someone else might have dealt with this problem before.

Haypril

I really wish I can provide a reasonable means to solve this issue you are facing. I will advise you message the support team of the wallet (where you stored your BCH) you are using. They might be able to provide the help that you need. I'm also experiencing similar issue with Roqqu wallet. And no response yet from the support.

I have a Trust Wallet but I have not stored any cryptocurrency there yet. So I don't really know... But have you tried messaging the support on the App? Like I said I have not really used this particular wallet to store coins but I believe there's a solution for the problem you're facing with it.

Sprite1950

I have contacted their support but don't hold out much hope as I have just been reading the reviews of others who says it's really hard to get your money out of this wallet. The trouble is I am very new to crypto and I don't think I did enough research. I have opened a new account with Luno and I'm hoping this will be better. I think I will just have to learn by experience from this and accept that I have lost the money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't know the problem you are facing. For I have never had bad experience using trust wallet. Trust wallet has been one of the beat wallet.
On the wallet, there are many feautures. One reason I like about the wallet is that the have the feautures of exchange between coins with very low trading fees.
To get solution to the error. You will need to contact trust wallet support.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have contacted their support but don't hold out much hope as I have just been reading the reviews of others who says it's really hard to get your money out of this wallet. The trouble is I am very new to crypto and I don't think I did enough research. I have opened a new account with Luno and I'm hoping this will be better. I think I will just have to learn by experience from this and accept that I have lost the money.

Well, thanks for letting us know about this problem. This is why I avoid such kind of wallets even though they are pretty popular. Trust wallet is used by many people around the world but despite that it is being problematic? I use Coinomi and I have never ever faced any issues using it. Coinomi is the best wallet out there.

Suny

I think I have suggested how to transfer your BCH from Trust Wallet to another wallet in another forum. The best way to do this is to create a wallet that doesn't start with "Bitcoincash" or transfer your funds back to the site where you got it from and then send it to the wallet where you want to. The best way is to send your BCH to Read.cash and then send it in your desired wallet. The best thing is that BCH never goes to the wrong wallet but the system, refuses to send it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You should not just give up and think you have lost your money, there is never a problem without a solution. I would advise that you not just contact their customer support via email, but you should try and posts thread on Twitter and mention them there too. I believe they would be more responsive there than via email.

Putta Vince

I never faced such problem before while using trust wallet. The best thing you can do is to contact the support team or visit their telegram group and tell your issue there.