Basics of Google Ads: How to Use Google Ads

Mika

VIP Contributor
Google is not only the most used Search Engine but also the biggest player in Online Advertising. Google Ads can be used in a number of ways for example:

Search Ads: You can advertise on Google Search

Youtube Ads: You can run ads on youtube videos

Web Ads: You can advertise on Google-approved websites

Mobile Ads: You can advertise on mobile apps.

Google Advertising Platforms include:

Adwords: This advertising platform is for publishers who want to run ads on Google search or across Google networks, including adsense approved websites.

Adsense: Adsense is an advertising solution for publishers willing to make money by running Google ads on their websites and videos

Admob: This is a mobile app advertising platform for publishers.

Costs for Google Ads

How much it cost to advertise through Google ads depends on the platform where you are running ads. For example, you will have t pay $1-$2 per click on Google Search.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing this explanation about Google Ads. It is only Adsense that I know because I had been using that before. But now I am disappointed with Adsense that I stopped uploading videos on my YouTube channel and I also stopped writing blogs. In short, I am not earning anymore from my blogs and YouTube channel.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The cost of a click on Google AdWords varies according to the region. I often set the cost per click to less than $1 anytime I want to run a campaign for clients to sell offline products. Facebook cost per click is even cheaper as you can bid at cents depending on the keywords and location.