Barbecue stand by the gate

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is one of the simplest home-based businesses that will surely earn you a good profit provided there is a market in your neighborhood. In our culture the pork barbecue on a stick is an all time favorite (I am one of the fans). It is cheap and easy to eat that even children can buy.

My sister has a barbecue stand in front of our home. She would buy 4 to 5 kilos of pork that she would prepare for the day. Her selling hours are from 5 pm up to 9 pm only. She earns the amount of her capital as profit. That means if her capital is 2,000 pesos ($40) then she would have a profit of 2,000 pesos upon closing time. It is a lucrative business but you need perseverance because it is not easy to roast the barbecue.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think I highly due regard is business as a very good business. If you want to boost your chances of being successful it is better that you set up this in an area that is busy at night and mostly a residential area. I see this because things like this mostly sell at night.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last line is the truth, this is one business I tried for a very short period but it isn't easy roasting the meat with all the smoke and all but it is rewarding business because as you said you can make exact amount of money as capital but stressful

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is such a great business idea. It is amazing that one can earn such a high amount of profit from just 5pm to 9pm. It requires perseverance ideed, but the reward is so motivating. I will try this business in my home town. Here, people love beef berbecue more than the pork one.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The business is definitely a good one you need to sell in a better area , like selling closed to a hotel and others , because that's where you would get more people to demand for the business from you , it's a very good intiative business to try out too I think

Mika

VIP Contributor
Aha, this is a great idea to earn extra money if you do not have other works or businesses to keep you occupied. However, this will be helpful if your house is located in a busy neighborhood or in a business district. Not just barbecue, you can sell a lot of different food items by the side of your house gate.