BackLink Strategy | Do Comment Sections Pass Link Juice

I've always seen people spamming comment sections in blog posts and I've been wondering if they actually gain anything from it.
But..Have you noticed they isn't any url fields on blog posts anymore.

Why?
Because recently blog commenting went viral, word spread that comment sections could pass link juice (Some secret Google was keeping huh ?)
People left all types of link on blog for the purpose of link building.

Do Comment Sections Actually Pass Link Juice

Well the simple answer is yes.
No matter if its no follow or do follow(buh recently its hard to find do follow comment sections)

Neil Patel - Conducted An Experiment On This And Here Are The Results.

You can find the article if you want to read the full experiment.. am just going to tell you the results

1. The first Group was called the Control Group.
- in this group no links were built, just left to see if their rankings will increase over time

2. The Second Group Was Called - No Follow High Domain Score Blog Comment
- in this group 10 links were built for the new posts used for the experiments and note this links were no follow
Buh the blogs were 50 domain score.

3. The Third Group was Called - Dofollow high domain score blog comment links

- in this group 5 links were built on blogs that had a do follow attribute On their comment sections.
With a domain score of 40 (it's so difficult to find blogs that pass link juice through comments)

4. The Fourth Group Was Called - Dofollow low domain score blog comment links
- in this group 10 links were built through blog comments on sites with domain score of 29 or so.. it was easy to find blogs with low domain ratings

RESULTS

1. First Group -

It took about 150 days to start seeing results from sites that don't build links..
you will naturally grow your search rankings even if you don’t build any links.
The first 30 days the articles ranked buh after 150 it went higher.
(I can't put pictures considering I don't want a copyright claim on this case study)

2. Second Group -
So on to the main event.. The Group that commented on No Follow comments sections

This group had better results than the control group even though the links were nofollowed.

This simply means no follow links count as link juice buh indirectly.. I guess

3. Third Group -

As He stated Google out smarted them and I guess that's why the articles didn't do pretty well in the first 30days..
Even though they were do follow links (they did pretty bad than the no follow group)

But after 150 days which would ? bee... (could be around 4 months)

shockingly, sites in this group had the largest gains.

4. Fourth Group -
with this group.. more links were built because it was quite easy to find sites with low authority.

So it did help in rankings buh not as much as the ones with higher domain authority.

We built 10 links instead of 5, but the quantity didn’t help as much as having high domain score links. This group increased their rankings by 337% versus 828% that group 3 experienced even though they had half the links.

Again, we still saw gains, just not as large as the previous group.

Conclusions
so that brings us back to this..Yes commenting on blogs can help with ranking.. buh as he stated focus on do follow blogs.
they are websites that will help you automatically find blogs in your niche with do follow comment sections..

Mika

VIP Contributor
Generally speaking, the links on the comment section do not pass link juice. In other words, the links in the comment section do not tell the search engines to follow the link (that's why they are called no follow backlinks). Therefore, links on the comment do not help your site when it comes to SEO

D

Deleted member 13140

Generally speaking, the links on the comment section do not pass link juice. In other words, the links in the comment section do not tell the search engines to follow the link (that's why they are called no follow backlinks). Therefore, links on the comment do not help your site when it comes to SEO
Generally speaking yes, because that's what everyone is lead to believe, but some comment section passes link juice it depends on the website owner.
And even without these study I still believe no follow passes link juice but they could be very very low and not noticed. I really don't why I do but I believe it