Baby sitting job for a pensioner is one good occupation

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is a popular baby sitter in our community who earns from working as baby sitter on a per hour basis. She is hired by a neighbor to take care of 2 kids whose parents are both working. On weekends there are other jobs that she can do. Last Saturday we hired her to oversee our home while we go on a trip to the country side.

Baby sitting is not easy because kids can be rowdy. However, Vita said that she is choosy with the kids to take care of. It is not an easy job when the kid is a brat who would harm the baby sitter. She earns good money like the $20 that we paid her for staying the whole day in our home. I hope the other seniors in our village will do baby sitting not just for the income but also for the occupation.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This was my first job that I made money from, I didn’t know I could even make money off this service until my senior decide to start paying me for babysitting her 2 kids. I was just doing it because I’m fond of kids but she said no, she will be paying me a token. So anyone free can indulge it.

Good luck

Verified member
Baby sitting job can be more productive for our aged mother's who are yet to get their pension from the government due to bad leadership.Instead of sitting at home idle,they can easily picked up a baby sitting job from neighborhood or community around and before you know what is happening.A mini daycare center can start from there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my home country, babysitting is still a novel profession. For working couples, their mother/mother-in-law, sisters, or close relatives happen to be a babysitter. If they can't have their close relative as a babysitter, they will try to hire a maid, who not only babysits but also works on household work. I think baby sitter job can be a good voccation for retiree.

funmi

Verified member
Well, that is another great job for pensioners. Most peoplesomethat age usually love staying around children, they will not find it difficult to take care of them or play with them because children can be fun to stay with at times. But the job of baby sitting is only limited to the female pensioners not their male counterpart. more so, not every women can really take care of kids as some of them can frustrate you.