AZIT: Earning with crypto through real estate

GeneralEth

Azit is a blockchain-based platform for home/living services and real estate. Azit collaborates with businesses including Korea's "Trustay" real estate rental and asset management platform and "Ziptoss" real estate service. Users may swap their mileage points for AZIT Token to access the service when they need it thanks to partners who are interlocked with the Azit DAPP.

Azit ecosystem has some great futures!
1. Azit Alliance is establishing an ecosystem in which customers may gain from utilizing real estate, relocation, cleaning, home design, laundry, pet, home insurance, and many more residential services.
2. The ecosystem is now being expanded by the addition of "Ziptoss" real estate service, "Trustay" real estate rental and asset management platform, and "MarketB" home and living e-commerce platform.
3. A total of 500 million AZIT tokens were generated, with 25% going to partner organizations who have joined the Azit Alliance and are involved in the real estate, housing, and IoT sectors. This will help the ecosystem. 25% of the marketing budget used to promote the platform will be given as a reward for participation in activities including joining the Azit platform, attending events, and completing tasks. 20% of the foundation's funds will be utilized for operational costs including R&D, labor, and facility maintenance. 5% will be used to operate and develop the AZIT Alliance platform over the long term, including platform administration and future technological updates.
Azit.png
This project with the great utilities is Getting listed on Bitget and there's a lot of advantages which i can see that is beneficial to the people here and entire forum. Just by Depositing AZIT to get a 10% rebate from a prize pool of 21,500 AZIT. where Each user can get up to 430 AZIT while supplies last, so don't miss out!
you can also stake BGB the native token of the exchange to share 39,000 AZIT!

Sophiemoon

Azit is a blockchain-based platform for home/living services and real estate. Azit collaborates with businesses including Korea's "Trustay" real estate rental and asset management platform and "Ziptoss" real estate service. Users may swap their mileage points for AZIT Token to access the service when they need it thanks to partners who are interlocked with the Azit DAPP.

Azit ecosystem has some great futures!
1. Azit Alliance is establishing an ecosystem in which customers may gain from utilizing real estate, relocation, cleaning, home design, laundry, pet, home insurance, and many more residential services.
2. The ecosystem is now being expanded by the addition of "Ziptoss" real estate service, "Trustay" real estate rental and asset management platform, and "MarketB" home and living e-commerce platform.
3. A total of 500 million AZIT tokens were generated, with 25% going to partner organizations who have joined the Azit Alliance and are involved in the real estate, housing, and IoT sectors. This will help the ecosystem. 25% of the marketing budget used to promote the platform will be given as a reward for participation in activities including joining the Azit platform, attending events, and completing tasks. 20% of the foundation's funds will be utilized for operational costs including R&D, labor, and facility maintenance. 5% will be used to operate and develop the AZIT Alliance platform over the long term, including platform administration and future technological updates.
View attachment 58866
This project with the great utilities is Getting listed on Bitget and there's a lot of advantages which i can see that is beneficial to the people here and entire forum. Just by Depositing AZIT to get a 10% rebate from a prize pool of 21,500 AZIT. where Each user can get up to 430 AZIT while supplies last, so don't miss out!
you can also stake BGB the native token of the exchange to share 39,000 AZIT!
I'm interested in this Project since it has somethings
Related to my profession as a realtor, how do i register for this.

Incarts

Real estate industry is sure to benefit from the efficiency of blockchain as it stands to gain improved security, speed, reduced cost etc. Azit has been on my radar–a real estate blockchain and point integration, as a real estate enthusiast myself, I'm eager to benefit from all the solutions it profers

GeneralEth

I'm interested in this Project since it has somethings
Related to my profession as a realtor, how do i register for this.
i'm glad then, I would implore you to register on Bitget and get yourself some tokens of AZIT to make use of all the project utilities