Avoiding Cryptocurrency Scams

WizardOfTrend

I've been researching cryptocurrency scams and i am trying to list top crypto scams, what have you guys/girls experienced of special scams that is not listed?

#1 Ponzi Schemes
#2 Pump and Dump
#3 Double Up Scam
#4 Trading Platform Scam
#5 Phishing Scam
#6 Giveaway or Competition Scams
#7 Investment Scams
#8 Fake Software
#9 eSIM Scam

mayalily

#payment scam...only scammers tell you to pay in cryptocurrency. know the seller’s reputation, by doing some research before you pay.

mayalily

#payment scam, know the seller’s reputation, by doing some research before you pay.

Bash4j

The Binance deposit or transfer Scam with high ROI was my last experience. This has led me to the discovery of a reputable exchange with a good protective fund and an efficient customer support system. Bitget exceptional security architecture has eliminated the possibility of getting scams on the platform.

DominionAJ

The Binance deposit or transfer Scam with high ROI was my last experience. This has led me to the discovery of a reputable exchange with a good protective fund and an efficient customer support system. Bitget exceptional security architecture has eliminated the possibility of getting scams on the platform.
Did you mean you got scammed on Binance, how does it happen is their security system weak?