Avenues for social media influencers to earn

raaman

Valued Contributor
Social media influencers can also quit their full-time jobs if they want and set free their creativity. This they can do so by activating their most loyal followers and give them the opportunity to directly support them. This is especially popular in the gaming industry with live streams. On live streams audiences can send practically unlimited donations as they wish.
Working on common products is one way to earn money. In the next level, after becoming a brand representative is to work along with companies on exclusive releases. This can be anything from physical goods to digital products. Group effort has the added benefit of ensuring that both parties are exposed to new audiences and are therefore mutually benefitted in the process.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is the field that I am trying to utilize to make money. My plans for 2024 is to build following on Tiktok, youtube, Facebook, Instagram and X and start making money as an influencer. To earn as an influencer, I will need at least 20 k followers on my social pages. To reach there I will have to constantly upload engaging content and also spend money on ads to reach more people. Building followers is not enough, your followers should also be genuinely interested in your content