Automatic farming of CS cases:GO IDLE

Adrinolazer

In this article you will learn how you can get money from a game like CS:GO at the expense of pharma cases on IDLE servers, and also automate your farm as efficiently as possible using the panel, as much as possible
Let's start with what IDLE servers are in general and how to use them. Surely you know that in CS:If there are community servers, or as they are also called - public, if there is VAC protection on this server, then the account can receive a case when it is on this server, provided that on your CS account:GO has a Prime Status, namely to be, not to play. And then IDLE servers come to the rescue, you can safely stand AFK on these servers and no one will kick you or object to inaction, since these servers are specially created for this. You can use both public IDLE servers and private ones, but I won't tell you all about it in detail.
And so, we realized that we need CS accounts:GO with Prime Status, but where to get them and which accounts exactly? If you want to do everything as cheaply as possible, then "Chinese" Prime accounts are ideal, you can buy them on our favorite lolz. Let's figure out how to buy such an account so that it stays with you until the end of days with a 99% probability. To get started, go to the market, select CS:GO Prime, origin: Brutus (by no means phishing and not a styler), country China, the cheapest. Now we look at the offers, our main task is to find an account on which there will not be a single payment in the history of operations, and the number of hours in CS:GO less than 10-30 hours. Analyzing the offers, we find an account that suits us, for example, like this one.

We bought the account(s), now it's time to set them up. To begin with, we change all the data, link it to my email, everything is as usual. Now, we need to link the phone number to the account so that there is no delay when trading cases for further sale. To begin with, we will need SDA. SDA is like Steam Guard, only on PC. But to link an account to SDA, of course, we will need a phone number and more than one, if you decide to seriously engage in a case farm. Personally, I recommend buying rooms on 5sim.net , Russian Steam numbers cost less than 3 rubles apiece. We bought a phone, we have only 15 minutes to use it, but don't worry, if no SMS has come to the phone, and the time is running out, then you can cancel the order and you will get a refund, and then buy the number again. To begin with, we link the phone in the Steam account itself, then we link the number to the account via SDA, the binding is very simple and with explanations in the program itself, so I don't see any point in telling you about it, also don't forget to write the recovery code in some file (example - R12345).

Hurray! We linked our first account to SDA, in the folder with SDA you can see the maFiles folder, it stores documents with which SDA allows you to give us the current Steam Guard code. I recommend that you immediately save the files to an Internet resource that only you will have access to, so that if something happens to Windows, then when you reinstall it, you can regain access to the files and, accordingly, to your accounts.

To be honest, I don't see the point in explaining all this, since there is a lot of information on YouTube on how to install sand using Avast antivirus. But this stage is mandatory, so I think you will manage <3

To get started, go to the Steam root folder (in my case, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam) and look for the userdata folder, rename it, for example, to userdata1. Launch Steam without sand and log in to your account. Next we do: Steam ---> Settings ---> Cloud ---> Turn off the checkboxes if they are. We launch CS:GO, after opening it, we close it and do this with all our accounts

Keep in mind that you are guaranteed to get only 1 case for 1 account once a week, you can get more, but the chances are not great

Let's say that we have already accumulated cases from all our accounts, it's time to fly the dough.

We need an account with an open TP and this account should not be "Chinese", but our personal one, yes, we will have to top up $ 5 to open a TP. To transfer cases, we need to add our farm accounts as friends to the main account where the TP is open. It is advisable that the accounts be friends for at least 1 month before transferring cases. Also, you can automate the transfer of cases using the ASF application, it is not necessary to do this, but if you have a lot of accounts, then it is worth doing this to save time. The Internet is full of information about setting up ASF, you can do it, I believe :anime_thumbs_up:

After we have received our cases to an account with an open TP, we sell the cases.

We get a Steam balance, we buy some skin for it, for which there is a demand on sites that can offer us to sell this skin for real money. I bought a Stattrak AK-47 | Neon Revolution

We are waiting for a trade ban in 7 days and we can sell our skin to any VERIFIED site that will pay us real money. I used the website market.csgo.com and got paid for my skin

JacobWatson

Thanks for sharing such detailed insights into automatic farming in CS:GO IDLE servers! It's fascinating to learn about the strategies players use to optimize their gameplay and maximize rewards. AFK farming on IDLE servers seems like a smart approach to accumulate cases efficiently without active gameplay.
Also, you can try to sell csgo skins for real money. It's essential to have reliable avenues to monetize in-game items, and Skin.land seems like a promising option for those looking to cash in on their inventory.
Keep up the fantastic work in the CS:GO community, and thanks again for sharing your expertise with us all!