Earn Money automatic earn ! 100% passive income

bn120

How to make money from this ?​

From the cashback program (25% to 35% on your investment)​

• the website uses an artificial intelligence robot to make sales​

- minimiu deposit+withdraw: 10$

1-Register : website

1626198134242.png

2- sign in throw the Blue logo (inb.network) .

1626198179270.png

3-create account by clicking register

1626198211932.png

4-fill informations

1626198233341.png

5-Congratulations! registration complete

after investing wait 2-5 days until the robot start to work and earning automatically by making sales for you

payment roof:

invested 140$ earned 236$ cashback

1626198299165.png

Chibson

VIP Contributor
AI marketing platform looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. I have been on the platform for us like 2 months and after accumulating about $75 I could not be able to withdraw it until I invest. That is not even the problem because there is no free money on the internet. My problem is they're fixed interest because they claim to sell some certain products when you invest and you get the interest.

Mertayasa

I never see any legit investment platform since I starting to make money online. Most of them never pay their members, I think your recommendation is quite interesting to try but I can't say it a legit site.
Since the minimum invest is only 10 dollars, just like your post may bee we can try this.​

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is awesome but it looks like a ponzi scheme to me. Can you convince us further? Maybe, you should post the payment proofs, with this, all of us will buy your product . I make it a point of duty to only post sites that I have tested an withdrawn from. I will never post a failed site simply because I want to earn via affiliates programs

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
AI marketing platform looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. I have been on the platform for us like 2 months and after accumulating about $75 I could not be able to withdraw it until I invest. That is not even the problem because there is no free money on the internet. My problem is they're fixed interest because they claim to sell some certain products when you invest and you get the interest.
I think we now have more of this kind of sites on the internet. They tend to prove to you that there's no free money anywhere, even when you actually did perform some payable activities on their system but it looks like a shady Ponzi to a ruse scheme to me. They are looking for every means to get your money forcibly.