Auto Insurance Auto insurance policy

Phabbyfundz

There are basically six different types of coverages some may be required by law
— Bodily injury liability; for injuries the policy holder cause to someone else.
— Medical payment or Personal Injury Protection ( PIP ) for treatment of injury on the driver and passengers of the policy holders car.
— Property damage liability; for damages the policy holder does to someone else's property.
— Collision; for damage the policy holders car from collision.
— Comprehensive; for damage to the policy holders car not involving a collision with another car including damage from fire, explosions ,earthquakes, floods and riots even theft.
— Uninsured motorist coverage; for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit and run driver or a driver who does not have an insurance policy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really love all these these policies under auto insurance to the extent that I don't even know the knw to go for if I am to choose one among them. It will be better to go for the uninsured motorist coverage though because most drivers that do cause accident always run after the accident.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This s is really informative and educative . on the part of that liability of a thing belive that before any insurance company can come to the aid of their policy taker by paying for the damages that its caused to some one . They will first take good examination of the event before they will pay.

MOSIUR

You have indicated very significant things regarding auto insurance policy. There are some rules and regulations only prescribed in paper but these laws are not applied properly. We realize every driver is reluctant to follow any licensed conditions. Auto insurance creators will be able to follow their commitment accurately or they will run away like an auto driver.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am very sure that the insurance company will always find a way of dodging the medical payment auto insurance policy especially if the passenger involve in the accident are many. Taking responsibility of the people involving in accident can at times be demanding and they may not have the capacity

Nite

Valued Contributor
For anyone shopping for an auto insurance will likely need to understand the common types of coverage available on an auto insurance policy. All these various types of auto insurance coverage are there to protect you, your passengers, as well as your vehicle, if you're in case involved in an accident.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is really enlightening ,I guess the comprehensive auto insurance policy covers every risks that have to do with the car ranging from fire insurance to flood insurance policy, most car usually have different issues at certain instances so it's left for the insurance to make coverage for the risk attracted

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For anyone shopping for an auto insurance will likely need to understand the common types of coverage available on an auto insurance policy. All these various types of auto insurance coverage are there to protect you, your passengers, as well as your vehicle, if you're in case involved in an accident.
You are right. There is need to more about the policy before we buy it. This is because there is at times where the insurance policy will only cover the passengers and not the drivers and there are times that it will only cover the reparation of the vehicle and not the people involved in the accident.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have been seeing different auto insurance policies on this very forum, and I started to ask myself if they are all right and true about it really or it’s just different ones for different companies. Well I’m glad to know about this one too because it makes me know more about it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's what I just commented on in my first post. For instance, the number one point which is bodily injury policies only cover the accident that the driver may sustain and it may exclude the damage of the car and even the passengers that are in the vehicle by the time of accident.

Good luck

Verified member
You are very right in all the terms that surrounds auto insurance policy.it is quite inspiring.it is advisable to know all the rules and regulations that guide the plan because if one does not know it right such person may not be able to fight for what belong to him when it comes to auto insurance policy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Actually good and it meant even though you didn't really go into much details. There are a lot of things associated with auto insurance and people must understand this very well before going into any policy. There are some that happens when there is bodily injury as you have stated.