Auto earn 1.2 usdt per day 100% passive income

bn120

- This is a mining site. When registering, it gives you a paid plan worth 60 usdt for free!

- The plan generate 1.2 usdt per day for 300 days, meaning without deposit without investing you'll get 360 usdt at the end of the plan

- Mining will not consume the power of the phone, which means you can turn off the phone or computer and reach the profits

Steps :

1- Website adress:

CoolElectric00.png

2- you can change the website language by clicking "idioma" as shown on the picture:

2.png

3- click register now

6.png

4- fill the blanks and click register now:

note:
if it asks for an invitation code insert this code: 2093289

01.png

5- To start mining and generate money click these buttons shown:

combine_images.jpg

after the 20 minutes chrono ends, press again the green button to collect your first 1.2 usdt

the balance and the withdraw section wil be shown on your account here:

003.png

- Do the same thing everyday to reactivate mining and generate profits , means every 24 hours+20 minutes

- Once you reach minimum balance 5 usdt you can withdraw

Bonus:

- There's also another great offer, when you invite 20 friends to register on the website throw your invitation link, you'll get another plan that will generate 5 usdt ! per day for 90 days for free!!

- You can find your invitation link in your account "recommend " section

(Contact them via Telegram to activate the plan once you reach 20 invites)

Activator230822

Verified member
Well this site seems promising but too good to be true too. It's not an easy thing for a website to pay a user $1 per day with doing nothing absolutely on the platform. I have seen so many genre of websites that end up scamming the users. There is a red flag when you learn that the owner of the website is not known. Also the website claims to pay an affiliate $1 for an invitee upon registration with their links. This cannot happen in this planet unless the website is a scam. Also there is no genuine goal for the site as in what is that exactly the website is up to.
I always stay away from websites of this nature

Heartstrings

This is quite good, but it seems I did not see any withdrawal proof from your write ups,how sure are we that it isn't a scam site? Or you Just want to also test the site by reffering people. The reason why I am emphasing on this is because I have actually registered on such site is before,if I can recall rightly,I have participated in 4 of such mining sites (this year actually). At the end of everything none of them paid,it will surely seem good at the beginning and believe they will pay but you won't receive a dime.

There was one that you keep mining til it reach $5 but was so disappointed when if you place withdrawal you see nothing. It's just to generate traffic. So we need more information and if possible payment proof. There might be people who will register and hope it pays but personally I try to avoid such websites.

dukar

You can try this legitimate earning site. You will receive USD 1 just for signing up! The only thing you have to do is to do some easy tasks(comment on Facebook, YouTube and Blog posts) and get paid for that. I am sure you will love it.
It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to earn some extra income! Getting paid for simple tasks like commenting on social media and blog posts is a great way to make money online. I'm eager to give it a try and see how enjoyable and rewarding it can be. Thanks for sharing this positive recommendation!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to earn some extra income! Getting paid for simple tasks like commenting on social media and blog posts is a great way to make money online. I'm eager to give it a try and see how enjoyable and rewarding it can be. Thanks for sharing this positive recommendation!
Thank you very much for your kind reply.Please let me know if you need anything.I wish you all the best.