At the start of 2021, 22.3 million btc wallet already in use

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The bitcoin network has reported that, at the start of the year 2021, there is a statistics of 22.3 million active bitcoin addresses already. It is a known fact that the amount of btc transactions and even the interest in btc by newbies over the last few months as doubled.

This can be noticed via the value and price of bitcoin in the market presently. This year January the coin reached its all high $40k value, which made it also has increased active bitcoin users. So what did you think brought about this tremendous interest in bitcoin? Do you see this number tripling as the year speed on?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
That statistics can show the millions of Bitcoin users. I have to agree that the millions of users cannot be wrong. However, the question in my mind is still the legality of the crypto coin. If the Bitcoin is not a legal commodity then people should stop using it. When China banned the crypto people didn't believe at first. But now with the threat of arrest Chinese have stopped their involvement in crypto coins.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That statistics can show the millions of Bitcoin users. I have to agree that the millions of users cannot be wrong. However, the question in my mind is still the legality of the crypto coin. If the Bitcoin is not a legal commodity then people should stop using it. When China banned the crypto people didn't believe at first. But now with the threat of arrest Chinese have stopped their involvement in crypto coins.
Well, I think this is about the high risk involved in the use of crypto currencies not just on bitcoin. The instability that comes with the whole system is bringing conflicting decisions by the authorities in the different countries. But I will state that countries should do what works for them

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, this is a good news because a lot of people are adopting into cryptocurrency Daily and this is what will make the price of cryptocurrency to continue to be on the high side. I wish a lot of people get used to this cryptocurrency and consider it as a payment for goods and services. I would like the world to adopt into cryptocurrency.