As A Beginner, How Much Do You Think It Is Possible To Earn A Month Being An Affiliate Marketer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never considered getting into the business of affiliate marketing. However, there are many people who claim that they have earned thousands of dollars when they entered into the world of affiliate marketing and gained experience. I am not sure if affiliate marketing is the quickest way to make money or if it takes time. So I decided to ask you guys. Do you really believe that affiliate marketing is the quickest way to make money? Let's say I am a beginner and I want to earn money. How much time do you think it will take me to earn at least $50 a month? Do you think that being a beginner, it is still possible for me to earn that much of amount a month? Thanks!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have no experience with affiliate marketing but I made my own study on the matter. A friend who is into that activity said that it takes many months before she was able to earn. For the first 2 months she was discouraged that all her effort in promoting products in social media had no results.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The amount of money that you can earn being an affiliate marketer depends heavily on the kind of audience that you have an even on the kind of product that you are marketing. The most important thing is actually having a lot of audience that you can market your links to and they would buy from you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no guarantee that you would make any amount of money on affiliate marketing as a beginner because it is one of the toughest online businesses you can venture into and at the same time it is one of the most lucrative online businesses you can venture into.

It will be tough for you if you don't have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works before venturing into it and how to advertise your products effectively to make money but it would be easier for you if you know all these things and at the same time you have people that would guide you through.

Before you venture into affiliate marketing you must also try to understand that you must invest some amount of money if you really want to be consistent in your earnings. Some people make the mistake of trying to start affiliate marketing without investing any money and some people do not even have a website which makes the whole thing very difficult.

These are some of the mistakes i made when i wanted to venture into affiliate marketing some time ago, but i have learnt my lessons and would probably be going into it very soon.