Argue not with a lunatic

• Thread starter Deleted member 62875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62875

Argue not with a lunatic!
Have you envisioned the largeness of your destiny? Do you need to indulge in disputations with a lunatic who has a contrary submission regarding your destiny?
Well, read on...
The donkey told the tiger; the grass is blue. The tiger replied, no! The grass is green. The argument gets heated, hence, they submit their arbitration to the lion.
On reaching the courtyard, the donkey reinterated thus; your highness, isn't it true that the grass is blue? The lion judge replied, if you believe the grass is blue, then the grass is blue. The donkey leaped and screamed for joy. Your highness, punish the tiger for disagreeing with me on his submission that the grass is blue. silenced three days the Lion declared for the tiger. The donkey went on rejoicing...
After the three days punishment was served by tiger, he however approached the Lion privately.
Why do you punish me knowing that the grass is actually green? Asked the tiger. The lion replied, the punishment has nothing to do with the argument. However, you were punished because you lowered yourself arguing with a lunatic. How would you, an intelligent being argue with an ass?
In conclusion, if people see you as a potential failure, don't waste your time arguing or trying to prove any point to them. Just keep growing privately, in the end, it shall be obvious if you were actually a failure.
Do people see you as being poor and impoverished; don't prove any point. Just keep growing privately.
Back to my hideout!
Legend writes

E

eldavis

The energy you would use in trying to prove a point about yourself to others, that same energy can be used in being productive for yourself.
What so many people do not understand is that you can never be happy when you are trying to impress others or constantly trying to prove a point. I was once like that, after things ended with my ex I constantly tried to prove I was better than what I was before, but in the end I discovered that I was not happy, instead I was always seeing things I needed to have or do just to prove a point, I nolonger found joy in the little wins cause I felt they where not enough to prove my point. It was after I let it all go and just do things for myself, that's when I found joy.