Are you working on your dream job

Inem

I have always dream of being s chartered account but I keep on having one issues or the other with my professional exams ICAN I will be trying it again this year hopefully I hope I scale through this time to start living my dreams.

How about you,are you doing your dream profession?

Kakashi2020

Nope I'm really not working on my dream job. One of my dream jobs is to do or accomplish something pioneering, something unique online and now I'm just working on several sites, whatever that would earn me some income.

Jelineex

I did not get the chance to work with the kind of job I want. I need to choose a course that's affordable and realistic. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I need to face extra challenges to find a job that help me sustained the daily living. Dreaming of being a marine biologist or entomologist is a fancy thing. However, I always find ways to fulfill my interest. I like to observe insects behavior and incorporate it in photography. I always find it a fun activity.

Corzhens

Maybe it is already past tense for me but let me share my thoughts. I worked hard in college to earn a degree in Industrial Engineering. But when I applied for a job, a bank was the first one to entertain me. My father said that I should strive for the first 5 years of my employment to establish my footing in the company. That advice bore fruit when I was hired by a smaller bank. Now I am still with that small bank holding an executive position. And that small bank is the biggest bank now in our country.

GuestHu

Not yet. But soon I might if destiny allows. My dream job is simple; to become a well-known comic creator because I love reading and creating comics. It makes me happy so I wanted to pursue a particular career that involves art. And since creating comics is one of my hobbies, I made a facebook comic page. It is really my dream to publish my own comic books. :)

Jelineex

Not yet. But soon I might if destiny allows. My dream job is simple; to become a well-known comic creator because I love reading and creating comics. It makes me happy so I wanted to pursue a particular career that involves art. And since creating comics is one of my hobbies, I made a facebook comic page. It is really my dream to publish my own comic books. :)

It will be a happy moment when you are able to fulfill your desired work. Your passion, creativity and commitment will make you successful. Just do what you love to do and enjoy each moment. Practicing your craft is also a good way to enhance your skills. I wish you success in whatever you heart desires.

jeffreyjose48

It will be a happy moment when you are able to fulfill your desired work. Your passion, creativity and commitment will make you successful. Just do what you love to do and enjoy each moment. Practicing your craft is also a good way to enhance your skills. I wish you success in whatever you heart desires.

I am not also in my dream job yet. But I am taking steps in order to reach my dream job. It is not easy but I believe its worth all the efforts.

Jelineex

I am not also in my dream job yet. But I am taking steps in order to reach my dream job. It is not easy but I believe its worth all the efforts.

Yes, you are right. Nothing can hinder if we do our best. There are instances that our effort and ways is not possible to fulfill what the heart desires. But those actions is a appreciated and your able to know what your capable. It is always good to dream and work for it. It satisfy our whole being and worth in life. Its like saying never give up and keep on trying until we succeed.

houd

Not yet, unfortunately !. I find that work is one of the most important aspects of my life , yet, not being able to work on my dream job is causing me a lot of stress , anxiety and depression !. I'm working on getting there though, and i know that someday i will be able to reach my goal , hang in there guys !

Corinthianus

I can honestly say I'm not living my dream job right now. I work in advertising and the hours are terrible. What I really want is to be a famous poet and novelist, a pipe dream at most but atleast I'm working on it everyday. I'm writing the stuff I like to write in my free time so I can get published and get this dream of mine rolling. I'm also dabbling into online content writing for extra money and experience. It helps when you're in a writer's block.

R

Rock1987

I am not working my dream job. I am working in a job that pays okay, has security and less stress. But I think my job has become dead end with very less future prospects.

minou

The answer is definitley "No, i'm not working in my dream job...Yet" ! I've always wanted to work in my own business, be my own boss be happy in my work and independent in my life, i didn't get there yet because of many hardships, still, i believe that in order to reach something great you nedd to put a lot of hardwork and time in what you want in order to achieve it, be patient and consistent and you will eventually reach you destination.