Are you surprised about Ripple (XRP)?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Ripple is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world and used to be among the top five promising cryptocurrencies. Many people saw this and were investing in it until the lawsuit of SEC. The lawsuit had a very negative effect on ripple at first, people that were holding it started selling it off and major crypto currencywallets started delisting ripple. But then after just two weeks it came back to its normal price even when the lawsuit was still going on. So we can assume that if ripple wins this lawsuit then the price will be unbelievable. That is why I chose to invest heavily in ripple, you know anything can happen. But it certainly looks promising more than ever.

It’s a very good decision, especially BGB token & NFT in general, it’s going to be a boom soon.
Yeah, for NFT~
Metaverse or P2P, both are highly dependent on NFT mechanisms, that's why NFTs rise is imminent!
For BGB~
I would like to exaggerate but think about the day when Bitget launching their own chain!

While Ripple's potential victory in the lawsuit could lead to a surge in its price, it's important to remember that legal proceedings can be unpredictable and protracted. Investors should always be cautious and prepared for various outcomes.
Well said and that's why it's advisable to diversify pf and also engage in wallet defi staking to earn while HODLers are in loss. In that way, one can actually have a hedge against unusual losses. I usually have my HODL on trezors and staking on Bitkeep (now Bitget wallet as they offer a variety of good ETH staking APY)

Actually those coins which don't have any utilities are called sh*tcoins/memecoins. I don't like to gamble that's why I never dared to touch those but if your luck works ,you can get these kinda sh*tcoin gems at Bitget ~~~View attachment 59212
Yea, most coin pose to have utility, but the question is does the utility really worth people keeping the token? So the token must be of a good utility before you can accept the fact that it has utility. There are projects that present to us unrealistic things as their utility, so we need to be careful and do a thorough research before buying into any project.