Are You Really Passionate About Your Career?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all have our own goals and ambitions in our life. Some people want to become a doctor whereas some would like to become an engineer. Some would like to become a writer and some other have their own goals. So what would happen if you become something you never desired? I always wanted to become an online earner and I feel like I will be achieving this goal sooner, so I have no idea how it feels like when you choose a profession and never really become what you wanted to become. There are many things you can do to avoid it. the first thing is that you must know what you are really interested in doing. I wanted to become a writer but I never became one because even though I was interested in it, I was never passionate about it. So are you really passionate about your profession you choose?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have passion for courses in the health college and this passion is what gives me the motivation to always take my studies serious as I intend to make the most out of it when I graduate and start practicing.
This passion help me to always remind myself of what I need to do to get updated on things that matter to my career progression too .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the poster, I have passion for writing too. In fact, before I finished my college, I have written more than 10 plays with different poems. In fact, I wrote plays for my school drama unit but I couldn't pursue this career in the university. And this has made the passion to suffer. Though I still love writing but the passion is no more there.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We all have our own goals and ambitions in our life. Some people want to become a doctor whereas some would like to become an engineer. Some would like to become a writer and some other have their own goals. So what would happen if you become something you never desired? I always wanted to become an online earner and I feel like I will be achieving this goal sooner, so I have no idea how it feels like when you choose a profession and never really become what you wanted to become. There are many things you can do to avoid it. the first thing is that you must know what you are really interested in doing. I wanted to become a writer but I never became one because even though I was interested in it, I was never passionate about it. So are you really passionate about your profession you choose?
I’m passionate about becoming a chartered accountant and I’m really working towards it. I love everything that is done about a company financial records and I want to be professional about it. But I need money to make it come to pass. So when once I have the required money I will be good to go

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Being passionate and serious in your chosen career is one of the keys of becoming very successful in it. You also need to be focused and concentrate in whatever you are doing that relates to building your career and also you need to read a lot of books because they help you to stay focused and directional. I have a passion in engineering and I entered the practice after I might have graduated from school. So I intend to study the characteristics of engineers.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My course in college was commerce and major in management but my first job was a computer programmer trainee on the strength of my training in IBM. That was the ear of the mainframe that a programmer was a coveted job. I got hooked on my job and I'd say I became passionate when I was able to gain enough knowledge to be well-versed in programming.

Good luck

Verified member
I am really passionate about my career and the goal to achieve my aim and objectives is my priority in life. I had a University degree in Economics with good grades but I am now into teaching in private school.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I wanted to become a writer and I think that my vision of becoming a writer has been partially became true as now I am working as a writer on many different forums, even though I have never managed to become a real, freelance writer or technical writer. I am looking forward to join many sites that pay me to write articles like ReadCash and I would be glad to work there if they do offer good earning opportunity to me.

A K Rao

I am a Veterinary doctor and I am serving for a Stud Farm in the capacity of a Chief Resident Vet. That means that I almost need to stay on the farm and attend the horses all the time, you can say 24x 7. I have got about 250 to 300 horses to attend. One can't work with the horses all 24x7 except when you are on vacation if one is not passionate. I am very passionate about my job and profession.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Am really passionate about my Carrier and am working towards achieving it. Am an Accountant working in a Ministry but my focus is that I wanted to become a Chartered Accountant and am on it presently focus to achieve it and get qualified. My carrier is very important to me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have great passion for the path I'm heading too. My career choice is what will define my life, if i don't have a career choice or work towards fulfilling my dream, then it will be just devastating, cos I'll suffer poverty rest of my life. I've dreamed to be a computer programmer, do website designs, develop utility apps, mobile game apps and desktop type etc.