Earn Money Are you involved in predicting sport outcomes?

Skysaint

Verified member
What I actually mean to say is sport betting, most of us might be familiar with this concept tho. Sport betting for me is a kind of gambling where one has to predict the future outcome of a sport match. If it all happens as he or she has predicted it then automatically he or she will be credited for it. It's also important to note here that the more money you bet with the higher your reward would be if only you win or rather say your predictions were correct. This is basically why I see it as gambling, there is sometimes degree high degree of uncertainty and would require one to take a big risk if you would want to earn big.
So are you into this kinda stuff and does it really pay you? I have heard from so many winning up to $150 in just a single bet.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am a sports fan particularly in basketball and boxing. It is normal for me to place a bet but not in the bookies. I only bet with someone who is also a sports fan. The amount is from $10 to $20 only because it is just for fun. With the betting I always have the advantage but I cannot say that it is about skills. Betting is always dependent on luck.

Skysaint

Verified member
I am a sports fan particularly in basketball and boxing. It is normal for me to place a bet but not in the bookies. I only bet with someone who is also a sports fan. The amount is from $10 to $20 only because it is just for fun. With the betting I always have the advantage but I cannot say that it is about skills. Betting is always dependent on luck.
Yeah, it is dependent on luck. I myself don't see it as a business you earn with acquiring skills overtime, I do see it as total gambling and the last time I checked, am not always lucky when it comes to guess work or gambling. I actually tried it out sometime ago, and failed so I had to back off from the business as from then.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I normally do place bets on betting platforms during the weekend to try to see if I can be able to make some few extra money. But I am not that very good at it too but I have always found a way to make profit around it based on how I read the game.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Making predictions in sport betting is very good but at the same time,.it could land you into a big mess if you not read it correctly. It is not gainsaying that prediction is part of investment because most of the trade that we carry out on a day-to-day activity is based on prediction. If you want to make money in cryptocurrency, you will need to predict the future and your prediction must be based on whether it will rise or fall in value. The same thing is applicable to sport betting because you will need to predict the outcome of the match.

Prediction has become our daily routine and it is very important that we analyse properly before we make predictions so that we don't lose our money , and it is equally important that one should stake wisely whenever you are investing in sport betting because it is more or less a gamble, and I found out that the bookies are at more advantage of winning than the punters. This is the major reason why it is very important to stake wisely and responsibly and you want to be sure not to blow your account on a single bet because it could be detrimental.