Are you interested in making money

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Yes of course, everybody around the world always find a good means of making their money, so if you have any legitimate way of making money I am interested, talking about how to make money online most people made their money online from transcribing, since I don't have any idea about transcribing I use to make my money online in a PTP site like trendri.

PICKFORD

Verified member
When I saw your post I thought you wanted to show you an idea or method of making money online, if you have your own method of idea of making money online kindly share it with us so that we too can also make money online the same way you do, this is a legit site so we are trying to avoid scam site,so share it openly if truly it's legit.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Every body want money and really want to earn.And beside one of the primary objective of most of us hear is to earn and we have been seen many people given out link where one can make money online and if you really want to help you should have give out the link.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes I am interested in making money , because there are so many scam platforms available online today and finding a better one to earn from seems to be a very big issue ,so it's good if you would be willing to share the link , so I can know more about the platform

Moni

if you say yes, comment then i will direct you to the money
Yes because everybody needs money. So why are you asking? I though your were about to teach how to make money but this is different. You just ask who needs money and that is all? If you have a way then let as know because we are all here to make money.