Are you focusing on only bitcoin?.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin is the top most Crypto currency at the moment it is the first Crypto currency, it is currently trading above $50,000, it is the coin almost 80% of people who are into cryptocurrencies started . There are numerous coins out there that are even doing very fine and rise faster than bitcoin by percentage rise .
The continuous rise in the price of bitcoin mostly after little correctional stage has made lots of people to be focusing more on Investing into bitcoin only though personally I do not focus more on bitcoin because I don't have much money so I invest on other smaller coins to boost my assets in Crypto currencies. Are you focusing on only bitcoin?.

Veetos12

Bitcoin is the top most Crypto currency at the moment it is the first Crypto currency, it is currently trading above $50,000, it is the coin almost 80% of people who are into cryptocurrencies started . There are numerous coins out there that are even doing very fine and rise faster than bitcoin by percentage rise .
The continuous rise in the price of bitcoin mostly after little correctional stage has made lots of people to be focusing more on Investing into bitcoin only though personally I do not focus more on bitcoin because I don't have much money so I invest on other smaller coins to boost my assets in Crypto currencies. Are you focusing on only bitcoin?.
With the recent price of bitcoin to dollar in the exchange market, i have been monitoring bitcoin closely and hold my bitcoins for investment. Although other coins are doing well but bitcoin is still the best for now.

Olajidey

Yes, am focusing only on bitcoin if you see the rate at which the rise of bitcoin is you won't want to invest in other coin thou other coins are rising but the rate at which bitcoin is rising is moving with the speed of light. I use the same amount worth of dollar on bitcoin, litecoin and etherum but the online coin with massive profit is bitcoin.

Georgeadawara

Crypto currency are moving in high speed the world to Bitcoin is the most powerful currency in crypto currency. Today they are many coins to focus on this cion we have repples Doge coin ligtcoin etherium tron and many of the qw now that Bitcoin has shot a certain level but some of the coins too are coming up.

greatguy1

Since Bitcoin became so expensive, my shift has gone to the lower ones with good market capitalisation and volatility. They have reasonable price and the chances of having a hundred percent profit from them is higher than Bitcoin. Ethereum, ripple and Tron are some of those I prefer.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currency are moving in high speed the world to Bitcoin is the most powerful currency in crypto currency. Today they are many coins to focus on this cion we have repples Doge coin ligtcoin etherium tron and many of the qw now that Bitcoin has shot a certain level but some of the coins too are coming up.
Actually the coins you mentioned are also trending and they're worth investing on because they have the tendency to rise as fast as possible if one is very patient with the market , so currently with you are you investing on only Bitcoin or you are also focusing on other coins too and how has been your experience in Crypto currencies so far.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is definitely the most valuable and the most marketable cryptocurrency in the whole wide world. But that does not make it the most profitable, even though it may be. I love investing in low value cryptocurrencies because whenever the prices go up a little you will make almost ×10 of your investment. A pure example is dogecoin, the price went up to 800%.

Planet408

I'm not only focusing on bitcoin. Like you rightly said, many crypto currencies are rising rapidly by percentage than bitcoin. I believe in spreading pentacles and not to only invest in bitcoin. I can see the Binance coin is also rising rapidly. I'm about to invest in Binance coins because I see much fortune in it.

Daykas

Only a novice will focused on Bitcoin where other coins are also thriving in the crpytocurrency world.
There are lot of crpytocurrency to focus on like the like one ETH and so on

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe bitcoin today the best in the whole of cryptocurrency and also I believe it's to be the most popular in the whole of cryptocurrency but I don't advise someone to force only on Bitcoin there are many other cryptocurrency out there which you can invest on and make more money. bitcoin remain the best of all but investing in different cryptocurrency make you more profitable and more wealthy. you don't have to force on Bitcoin

Hena101

Looking into this question yeah i can agree that a lot of people are focusing on bitcoin and forgetting about the other crypto currencies available that's are thriving unnoticed. But me i have since take a way my focus from bitcoin and start to look into other crypto currencies that can thrive in the next few years coins like Trons, Doge coins, Hive and other crypto currencies that have a very bright potential

Victor001

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency at the moment,as at 2011 if you had 0.1 btc, you would have more than tripled the value.the unstable nature of bitcoin gave it an edge above other crypto currency and this give rooms for more investors compared to other crypto currencies, another currency to look out for are low end volatile currencies.

Teatea

Bitcoin is already on a very high level so I don't think it is wise to focus much on it except if you have big money that you can invest in it, investing little money in it will only yield little interest. There are other coins that are just coming up, people are not paying attention to them but this coins are going high very fast, any investment in them will yield huge profits in days or short period of time.

marcusfe

Bitcoin is not the only coin that is at the bull run presently, there are several other coins that are doing very fine even some better than Bitcoin. Instead of trading Bitcoin at this moment I prefer to invest in Litecoin, Bitcoin cash or Etherum. These coins are performing very wonderfully in the cryptocurrency market.

Adetayo100

Bitcoin is the first crypto coin and the highest in value right now and the is the mode of exchange for other coin and it is really the most sought after coin but it is very unwise to invest in the coin alone because it does not really gain much in value anymore, there are so many other coin you can invest in and can yield profit in a short period of time.

wizyoung54

Not at all. I personally don't make many investments on bitcoin. The virtual coin is too volatile. I might wake up in the morning and discover bitcoin has dropped to $30k. Something similar happened early 2018 and I have been having phobia for bitcoin. I now trade using BNB, XRP, ADA, LTC, ETH, and few alternative coins, all short-term investments