Are you earning with abritrage trading?

Finger Geek

Verified member
What is abritrage trading?
In my own simple definition, I would say that abritrage trading is when you buy a currency in a platform and sell it high in a nother platform. This can also apply to cryptocurrency. When you buy a cryptocurrency like bitcoin in binance exchange and sell it at hitbtc when the price is high.

This is a very profitable business that some people are doing and making lots of profit everyday from it. There are some websites that offer boys that does the work for members automatically. Though I have not tried any of them before, but people that are using them are making profits.

It is not only buying in a platform and selling in another Platform that we can be doing abritrage trading. In same platform, we can also buy a cryptocurrency let say from bitcoin to litecoin and sell it to usdt. By doing so, we made a transaction with btc to ltc with low rate and from ltc to usdt at high rate, so giving us profit. But the problem with this is the movement of the price of cryptocurrency. The price might go against us before we complete the trade and this will be lost for us.

So are you earning cryptocurrency using this method?