Are you confident in investing in Bitcoins?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am asking this question because the Bitcoin has been steadily rising in value. I remember the last time I saw its value was nearing $10,000 only but now I cannot comprehend how it rose to such a high value of 32,000 USD. If I had invested even $100 during those days then that would be a big profit for me. So now it makes me think of putting some money in Bitcoins. However, I have to fully understand the Bitcoins especially the Bitcoin wallet that is the storage or depository of Bitcoins. Do you have any suggestion on how to learn Bitcoin easily?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Although, I am also quite new to the trading field of Bitcoin. But, I have seen information on articles that you need to have good knowledge of blockchain to start with the bitcoin trading. Also, how the market is growing and shrinking that is always the major factor. But, as this is high risk and high gain and loss thing, so you should have the best knowledge of currencies conversion also. As a college student, I have always confusion in these crypto currencies.

As you well said that the price and value of Bitcoin are increasing day by day. And, in this decade it will reach its peak, I guess.

Josemendez

Verified member
Yes , I am very much confident in investing in Bitcoin because of the following reason.

1. Bitcoin has the highest market cap .
Bitcoin is not just the first cryptocurrency , but also the cryptocurrency with the highest market cap ,and thus one who invests in it won't be taking much risks .
All that is necessary is patience ,and then with time there will be an increase in price of Bitcoin.

2. Bitcoin has gotten to a level that it won't lose investors easily ,because of the trust of investors in it , and the potential that it has shown for a rise .

The present bullish run of Bitcoin from $10,000 to $40,000 has shown that with patience and good capital investment in Bitcoin ,one will surely get up to 200% profit after a while .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I'm one person that believe in the investment of btc now, maybe I never used to but it is different now. I never really understood the trading of btc but it is understood now. So I'm having full confidence now that investing in btc wouldn't be a loss
It is good to follow the market to know when to buy and when to sell to make a profit. The price now is still rising at $38k I'm believing it will hit the 40k soon

Putta Vince

Yeah , I am confident in investing Bitcoin anytime , even at $40000 price. Because it has already reached all time high of $60000 and there is decent possibility to reach $100k pet Bitcoin price. Already there are many companies accepting Bitcoin as a regular payment method and when developed countries like US have their shopping malls with bitcoin ATM , I will never lose trust with respect to investing Bitcoin.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin is a wonderful tool for financial libration and freedom it is the coin that gives strength to every other coin in the cryptocurrency market it has been adopted as legal tender by a country and has been legalised for cryptocurrency or payments in many countries while other countries are warming up to adopt it so this gives me confidence to invest in cryptocurrency and bitcoin especially.