Are You Blogging With Wordpres? Make Sure to Use Jetpack

Mika

VIP Contributor
WordPress is a popular choice for many bloggers. In fact, WordPress is the most used Content Management System for all kinds of websites.

If you are blogging, it is very likely that you are using wordpress. If you are using wordpress, make sure you use Jetpack. Jetpack is a plugin from Wordpress creators. It is available for free (limited functionalities) as well as premium version.

Jetpack is a security plugin, a backup plugin, a performance monitoring plugin, and a speed plugin combined into one.

You can create a live backup in real-time.

If you are migrating to a new web host, jetpack duplicates your website.

Automatically monitors your site for any malware infections

Automatically monitors your website for uptime and downtime.

These are just few benefits of using Jetpack.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have used WordPress to design a blog website before, but didn't recognise what jetpack is all about. Its good you're here today to talk about the qualities around jetpack and what it adds to our WordPress website. I believe it is worth it for the security it brings to the site, making free from automated virus, and malware attack.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest I don't use jetpack because it's no down this the speed of my website.

Fast loading speed of a niche website is important if you want to drive lots of organic traffic and prevent your site from Google algorithm update.

More so there are some other plugins who will perform the function of jetpack without bringing down the loading speed of a website.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to design a website, you need programming skills, however, the beauty of wordpress is you can easily customize your site with plugins and widgets. All you have to do is look for the right plugins to customize your website. I use a lot of plugins and jetack is one of my favorites.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a WordPress website, and I use jetpack on my website. However I am using free version of jetpack. I am not yet ready to use a premium version of jetpack. Actually, for a small website owner like me, there is absolutely no necessary to use a paid version of jetpack.