Life insurance Are You a Parent? Get a Whole Life Insurance Policy

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you become a parent, you also agree to the financial obligations like raising the kid, paying for education, medical bills, etc. If you are earning well, you may not have any problems in raising the kid, but what if you die or become invalid?

You encounter danger every moment. You are a perfectly healthy individual but something happens to your body and you become paralyzed or encounter an accident and you die. If you leave your spouse and kids with a lot of money that might help them but what if you do not leave any money?

That’s where the importance of whole life insurance comes. A whole life insurance policy gives financial benefit to your spouse and kids after your death. This policy helps people who do not have a lot of savings.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's true dear. That's where whole life insurance policy comes to Live. And this one suit the parents who plans for the future of their family in case of unprepared dangers in the future. Life is full of unexpected stories that's why we don't need to gamble about it, we need to do the needful to secure our family's future.

Phabbyfundz

This is also as important as opening savings bank accounts for your kids at an early age where you put money in stock for future. If you are parent that wants entirely what is best for your kids or relation or wards I would perfectly recommend that you register them for an insurance policy plan to help you children get the best insured future and see them actualizing their dreams.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
even though i am not yet a parent but i will definitely do that in due time because it is very important in order to secure the future of your children and your own too. whole life insurance is very important because it can protect your property and make your children to inherit it also.

Last edited:

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah most especially the families who are not too interested in saving , so that incase there is urgent need for fund , there would be more coverage for such circumstances and the family man won't be too bothered about the financial risk and happenings around him or her too , I think

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As a parent I think it will be wise to get a whole life insurance for your child or children if you have the financial capability. This will serve as an investment in the kids because you will always be able to get the opportunity of being compensated if anything should happen to them without having to think of raising money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Whole life insurance policy is for the people who have responsibilities to provide financial assistance to his/her family (spouse, kids, parents). When the insured person dies, his/her beneficiary will get the benefits. How much benefit can the beneficiary can get depends on insured amount and the type of policy you have bought.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Whole life insurance for parents isn't a bad idea, it's indeed important too, because it covers the children when something unthinkable occurs due to the life we've found ourselves. At least the children can forget ahead and not dropping from academics or finding food, shelter hard to come by in life.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
A whole life insurance policy is really great for parents to have. It is so true that death or disability can occur any moment as a consequence of health problems and accidents. So it is best to be prepared. Since you are responsible for a spouse and kids, you need to insure them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As a parent I think it will be wise to get a whole life insurance for your child or children if you have the financial capability. This will serve as an investment in the kids because you will always be able to get the opportunity of being compensated if anything should happen to them without having to think of raising money
You are definitely very correct on this. Getting an insurance for your children will actually have as an investment in their future which will you go a very long way for them. It will also cover them in times of need or financial lack as they grow. This kind of insurance should be a must for parents.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are parent, it makes sense to get a whole life insurance policy so that your kids will get the benefits when you die. You can also insure your kids and use the money upon the maturity of the policy to fund their education or help them set up a business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This will be really great if the insurance company keeps to their side of the bargain. Alot of parents dies and the family suffered, this really very devastating especially if a young wife with little children are involved. I think men though women are not exempted should strive to get an insurance policy like this