Are Surveys still paying today?

Mellorando

Banned
Completing paid surveys online is an easy way to make extra cash on the side. You’re unlikely to get rich with the money from survey sites, but many of them do offer real cash, cards, and other perks for those who provide insights for their market research initiatives. However, there are also scams out there that are just looking for your personal information or that never payout! So you need to make sure the sites you use are legitimate so you don’t end up wasting your time or worse.

Legit Online Survey Sites:
The sites below include some paid survey opportunities that provide actual payouts. It’s important to always research specific survey sites before signing up since policies and processes can vary and change over time. But the platforms below offer actual payments and opportunities for those looking to earn points and get paid online.

1. Swagbucks
Swagbucks touts its platform as a way to earn money for the things you already do. In addition to taking paid surveys, you can also earn money for surfing the web on their approved search engine, watching videos, or using their mobile app. You earn a bonus for signing up and then accumulate points whenever you complete these various tasks. You can then use those points to cash out with cards for various retailers or get cashback.

2. Survey Junkie
You start using Survey Junkie by filling out a profile so the platform can match you with surveys that are relevant to your consumer preferences. Then, you can complete surveys on your computer or mobile device and earn points for each one. You can later redeem those points for PayPal cash or cards. You also only need to clear about $10 worth of points to cash out, which is lower than many other survey sites.

3. InboxDollars
InboxDollars lets you earn cash for taking online surveys, watching videos and TV, playing games redeeming coupons, and even shopping. The site also provides a $5 bonus for signing up, and provides a variety of payment options. You can earn cash and cards for various retailers.

4. MyPoints
MyPoints is primarily an online shopping and rewards service. But it also offers users the opportunity to take a paid survey for money. You can sign up for an account to access all the promotional options, including shopping rewards, surveys, watching videos, or redeeming coupons. The site works on a points system, and you can even earn points on surveys you don’t qualify for. There’s also a $10 signup bonus.

5. LifePoints
Once you sign up for a LifePoints account, you’ll receive relevant survey opportunities via email. Some surveys include basic online questions, while others may require you to visit specific sites or even test out physical products first. You can choose the one you want to participate in, and the site tries to send out surveys to only the most relevant consumers. There’s also a community of other consumers that users can connect with. The site uses a points system to allow users to redeem rewards, which can vary over time.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Survey sites as many as they appear online could have been a good side hustle. A very good way to make money online with little or no stress but reverse is the case. No matter how much any survey site is willing to offer for me to participate, I will never do that. When I started newly, online. People preach how to earn online through survey , so I thought it was a blessing to me , the only good and surest way to make money and I was so determined to work. I did several of these but I can't remember earning from any. Is rather they get your data for their selfish reason then tell you you are not qualified or no survey available for now. You keep trying this over and over with no reasonable earnings . I won't advise anybody to do or depend on this.
I strongly consider it a big waste of time and energy, not Money or any aton of fun will you benefit.

I will rather work on sites like trendri. I work more but payment is sure if I carry out my tasks well. But if you still feel you can cope with everything about online surveys, it is your choice.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The fact is that surveys are definitely a good way to make some extra money online. However, you may never be able to earn a single dime from survey sites if you do not live in a country with better money earning opportunities such as the United States. This is why survey sites might not be a good way to make money for those who live in certain countries. This is usually because marketing companies are not at all interested in sending surveys to those countries.

The list of survey websites listed in this thread includes survey sites that send surveys to some particular countries only. According to the official website of Survey Savvy, the company has stated that they may send you a few surveys if you send them an email and request them to send you some surveys for cash. However, you may try, but I do not think that they would send surveys to Tier 3 country. You may see if YSense provides surveys for African countries, as I have read that they send surveys to South Africa. You may even try Toluna and Triaba survey platforms and send them a message to send you survey if you belong to Nigeria. Good luck!

D

Deleted member 13140

So I Believe this sites you mention actually Pay but being a non believer on surveys I can tell you, there is a survey that actually pay, though I haven't really gone to cash out, I have a bunch of referrals there making me money, very easy. Names time bucks, I joined it a long time and I quickly figured I wasn't going to get a survey since am in a third world country so what I did was to invite other users, even up to today I still get emails telling me someone else signed up through my referral link, I don't even remember exact where I promoted it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's not surprising that people are making real money from surveys..... Surveys are very easy to make money from, because they are just seeking for your candid opinions and experience about series of products. But the downside is that this is not favourable to all countries, because most of those products and services are not offered to some particular countries, so their opinions might not be needed..

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yes , there are some survey platform out there that are still paying , some of them you mention are true but some of them are those I haven't research on but I am very sure about the inbox dollar and swagbucks. Swagbuck is a free website that can be used by anyone that is interested to earn some money by performing extra activities . At same time it is not really easy because it is almost impossible for people to make a single dollar on the platform on daily basis because some of the activities are complicated and sometimes you may not understand. .

The chance of you making money in most of the survey platform will depend on the location. people in Africa may have a very low possibility of earning and sometimes may be disqualified because of location barriers . That is what he needs to understand .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that a lot of people make money daily by participating in surveys. The survey sites that you listed are very well-known. However, I have never cashed out, so I am not sure if they are still paying or not. As far as I am concerned, I like doing surveys but since surveys are not available for my country I cannot join any survey sites. Anyway, thank you very much for your informative thread you shared with us.

uforwealth

Verified member
Completing paid surveys online is an easy way to make extra cash on the side. You’re unlikely to get rich with the money from survey sites, but many of them do offer real cash, cards, and other perks for those who provide insights for their market research initiatives. However, there are also scams out there that are just looking for your personal information or that never payout! So you need to make sure the sites you use are legitimate so you don’t end up wasting your time or worse.

Legit Online Survey Sites:
The sites below include some paid survey opportunities that provide actual payouts. It’s important to always research specific survey sites before signing up since policies and processes can vary and change over time. But the platforms below offer actual payments and opportunities for those looking to earn points and get paid online.

1. Swagbucks
Swagbucks touts its platform as a way to earn money for the things you already do. In addition to taking paid surveys, you can also earn money for surfing the web on their approved search engine, watching videos, or using their mobile app. You earn a bonus for signing up and then accumulate points whenever you complete these various tasks. You can then use those points to cash out with cards for various retailers or get cashback.

2. Survey Junkie
You start using Survey Junkie by filling out a profile so the platform can match you with surveys that are relevant to your consumer preferences. Then, you can complete surveys on your computer or mobile device and earn points for each one. You can later redeem those points for PayPal cash or cards. You also only need to clear about $10 worth of points to cash out, which is lower than many other survey sites.

3. InboxDollars
InboxDollars lets you earn cash for taking online surveys, watching videos and TV, playing games redeeming coupons, and even shopping. The site also provides a $5 bonus for signing up, and provides a variety of payment options. You can earn cash and cards for various retailers.

4. MyPoints
MyPoints is primarily an online shopping and rewards service. But it also offers users the opportunity to take a paid survey for money. You can sign up for an account to access all the promotional options, including shopping rewards, surveys, watching videos, or redeeming coupons. The site works on a points system, and you can even earn points on surveys you don’t qualify for. There’s also a $10 signup bonus.

5. LifePoints
Once you sign up for a LifePoints account, you’ll receive relevant survey opportunities via email. Some surveys include basic online questions, while others may require you to visit specific sites or even test out physical products first. You can choose the one you want to participate in, and the site tries to send out surveys to only the most relevant consumers. There’s also a community of other consumers we users can connect with. The site uses a points system to allow users to redeem rewards, which can vary over time.
Some survey sites are still paying while others have turned to scams.

My advice to those who are accustomed to taking surveys to make money online is that they should search for the reviews of the survey sites they want to work with before they get started.By doing so,they will be able to find out which survey site is reliable and which is not.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Truly those mentioned survey websites are legit and I can say that they are the popular ones. I have registered on all of the website but I never earned there are this is because most of the surveys that they have there are not available for my country. So it is a waste of time for me to be expecting to earn from them.

I got tired of survey and decided never to try them again until when I saw an advertisement on a survey website that has surveys that are available for my country. I registered on the website and Tommy owns surprised I a week I received 2 surveys. I did the two surveys and I was paid $3.67 for the two. So on my next survey, I was able to reach the minimum withdraw which is $3. And the best part is that I received payment in just few seconds to my bank account. The name of the survey website is afrisight.

zillur23

I got tired of survey and decided never to try them again until when I saw an adsite on a survey site that has surveys that are available for my country.
I registered on the website and Tommy owns surprised I a week I received 2 surveys. I did the two surveys and I was paid $3 for the two. So on my next survey, I was able to reach the minimum withdraw which is $3. And the best part is that I received

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Making money via survey website may absolutely be the most easiest and uncomplicated way of making money online but in a more deeper sense making money various other websites is absolutely a waste of time and that is because majority of survey websites in the internet are all scam and fraud and even if one of them is to be legit and flexible to its members and users it is still an absolute waste of time because one user will have to fill out a particular survey for more than 30 minutes just to earn a dollar cent .

During my daily days of making money online I have engaged in various survey websites and platforms but in applications form, and I can stand firm to tell you that majority of them do not pay their members and users. Some of them and fond of banning and terminating their users and members when they see that the particular user or member is almost reaching a minimum withdrawal threshold.

cashisking149

Check out usertesting.com. Actually pay out and reasonably well when you can pass the preliminary questions. Anywhere from $4 to $120 is what I have seen depending on the length of the test. You won't be leaving your job of course but you can make a little side income for sure. I cleared around $300 in my first month and then $100 second month.

montaka999

For me waste of time,useless.Join then try to do a decent paying survey,then it says "do not qualify"
Rubbish.Unless anyone here knows a truly decent honourable survey site.

cashisking149

You need to understand that you won't get 95% of them but those you do will pay half decent. I'm sorry but you are being impatient. Coming to the close of 3 months now and will have cleared $628 before I tick over to November so $200 a month average. My wife is also doing it and cleared around the same on average. That's with weeks we didn't do any tests due to being on holiday. Between us I think we are coming in just shy of $1200 in the last 3 months. Also picking and choosing tests to try and do won't get you anywhere.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We need to understand that survey website is literally the most smallest and easiest way and individual can make money online and to some extent it is okay to say that making money via survey websites are for newbies who are newly introduced to the act of making money online. Making money online is absolutely very interesting but I do not see how interested it is for an individual to make money via survey websites and that is because there are scamming survey websites out there who are looking for secret information to threaten individuals who own them, and what that means is that we need to be hundred percent careful on how we engage our self on this survey websites we encounter online.

This comment is never against subway website but rather I am commencing based on my own view and perspective. The experiences throughout the years on survey websites is totally never interesting and to be sincere all those time was an actual waste of time.

cashisking149

Update so far on just over 3 months in. Still averaging around $200ish a month. My wife has actually overtaken me in slightly less time, pretty much bang on 3 months. She's sat close to $750 in that time but I think some of that may be down to being female and that working better with online shopping companies that are looking for feedback. Also she's in a normal travel job whereas I am freelance so she can answer more of the surveys that require people to work in certain industries.

Attachments

• Greenshot 2022-11-11 12.09.28.png
    Greenshot 2022-11-11 12.09.28.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 3