Are Surveys still applicable to make money online? Well it depends

ThembaMatene

An undeniably well known way for understudies to bring in cash online is to finish up online studies in their extra time. Think-tanks are continually enlisting new individuals worldwide to answer overviews and test new items.

For a couple of moments of structure filling, you can make several quid which is paid as money or prizes. You can sack up to $5 which is about R75 here in South Africa for some reviews!

anil02

Verified member
No doubt survey is one of the best means of online earning. I am earning from it for last some years. But how much we can earn it depends of country in which we are living. Peoples who are living in tier 2-3 country can earn much from surveys. Disqualification is another problem

Skysaint

Verified member
Surveys are sure ways one can earn money online and truth be told they are very lucrative to work on. But just as you've pointed out, the amount you are able to make from it is dependent on some factors which mainly is the location of the user. It's very lucrative for those in the top tier regions, and as for those in the lower tier level, they hardly ever get surveys

anil02

Verified member
Surveys are sure ways one can earn money online and truth be told they are very lucrative to work on. But just as you've pointed out, the amount you are able to make from it is dependent on some factors which mainly is the location of the user. It's very lucrative for those in the top tier regions, and as for those in the lower tier level, they hardly ever get surveys
Yes it is right that earning from survey is depend on location, peoples who are not from tier 1-2 countries are not getting good amount. I am also victim of it.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To some extent filling out surveys are some interesting ways to make money online especially for starters and newbies who are newly introduced to the act of making money online. My experience about making money via survey websites is in satisfying and interesting at all because I have been tormented by majority of survey websites even if I have to give him my best and hard work to see that I worked tirelessly on each survey website I come across on the internet. I do not recommend any individual to make money via survey websites because majority of them are just a scam and fraud created by online scammers and fraudsters to waste the time of good prospective online money hustlers.

Majority of survey website do not pay their members and even if you might have reached a particular withdrawal threshold it is still possible for them never to pay you which simply proves that they are just a scheme to defraud and scam people. The only survey platform which I can refer to anyone who want to make money online via the filling of surveys is the website known as prolific.com.