Are surveys still a legit way of making money?

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to make money online, and taking surveys is one of them. But are surveys still a legit way of making money in 2022?

Let's take a look at what surveys are, how they work, and whether or not they're still a viable option for making money online.

What are surveys?

Surveys are essentially online questionnaires that companies use to gather feedback from consumers. They usually consist of a series of multiple-choice questions, and they can be about anything from products to services to brands.

How do surveys work?

Companies will usually contract with survey companies to administer their surveys. Survey companies will then recruit panelists (usually through online sign-ups) to take the surveys. Panelists are typically paid a small amount of money (usually in the form of points that can be redeemed for prizes or cash) for each survey they complete.

Yes, surveys are still a legit way of making money. However, they are not a guaranteed way to make money, and the amount of money you can make will vary depending on a number of factors, such as the number of surveys you're eligible for, the length of the surveys, and the company administering the surveys.

That being said, if you're looking for a way to make some extra cash, taking surveys is definitely worth considering. Just be sure to research the companies you're signing up with, and only take surveys from reputable sources.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Survey is one of the ways people have been using to make money online but I do not consider it to be a reliable way of making money on the internet because Survey sometimes is not something you can earn from on daily basis , it is something that comes once in a while , maybe after 2 days or 3 days depending on the platform you are using..

And besides if you can observe it is mostly available for people in UK and other top countries and not really for people here in Africa , meaning that as an Africa the possibility of you making money with survey may not be possible because the information and the data they are interested to get at end of this survey may not be needed from Africa as a location.

Some people can make money with it no doubt but it is not a reliable way as I see.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I believe that surveys are a good and legit way to make some money online. A lot of people earn money by participating in surveys daily. As far as I am concerned, I like participating in surveys. In the past I joined some survey sites but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time, so it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But if surveys are available for your region, then it is wise to find a legit survey site and start working on it.

E

eldavis

Yes surveys are great ways to make money even till now, the only problem with survey is that it is somewhat limited. For does of us who are from third world countries or African countries, in most cases it is usually hard to find surveys that would suit us. This is why most persons from third world countries do not go into surveys. Recently I heard there are sites for these African countries to get their surveys from but I don't know how true that is. I have seen a lot of surveys that pay two to three dollars.

cmoneyspinner

Of course surveys are still legit. But taking surveys only earns you chump change. Why not make a survey site? There must be money in creating a survey website because there are lots of them out there! :)

anil02

Verified member
I am using survey to earn for more than 10 years. These are legit way of online earning. But it is fact that earning is not easy, because of disqualification. some time we disqualified by survey provider after spending 5 or 10 minutes with out paying single penny. So to earning from survey want lot of patience. Most of survey sites have high payout. To reach at threshold some site take an year or more. Second thing a person who is living in tire one country can earn much much better than other peoples. By writing all these I am not discouraging to other who are interested in survey work, But before joining survey work keep all these in mind.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I honestly cannot recommend any individual to make money via survey websites and platforms, and that is because majority of survey websites and platforms are created and owned by online scammers and fraudsters who possibly have the sole aim and objective to scam and defraud individuals like you and I who want to make money the right and advised way. I am a good example of an individual who have made money via series of survey websites and I can totally testify to the fact that the majority of them are scam and fraud and although they claim to pay their members legitimately and at the right time but I can tell you that majority of them do not pay even if you place a particular withdrawal amount after hitting a particular region of threshold.

There are so many other ways to make money online but the making of money we also do website is absolutely a no go area for me and I do not recommend anyone to do so.

cashisking149

Most are horrible paying if they even pay at all. I've found usertesting.com is hands down the best of these sorts of websites and it actually pays out. They have these like vetting questions before tests which I'll be honest you will fall 95% of the time as they are looking for the exact sort of person they want. But when you do get one they pay between $4 and $120 depending on the length of the test. Some are quick tests on your phone or laptop and others are interview based where you are asked to review prototypes and perform tasks. These are actually quite fun and providing you do a good job and as asked you get paid a week later to your PayPal.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Survey websites could be the most easiest way to make money online but one thing is sure about making money via survey websites which is the fact that there are not constantly and considerably paying. Survey websites are numerous in the internet and people are engaging in them to make money online and there is a possibility that not a reasonable amount of people have been able to earn a reasonable amount of reward from making money via survey websites. In my own view and perspective making money via survey website is all a waste of time because majority of them are scamming and fraudulent in nature, and for any individual who want to legitimately make money online he or she should absolutely stay away from survey websites like this.

Survey websites are fond of delaying payments to their members and users, and most of the time you may end up not getting paid at all. There are so many other interesting ways to make money online instead of wasting your time and internet resources on survey websites.

cashisking149

If you can afford to not be making around $200 extra a month on average then why are you even on here. My results attached in 3 and a bit months on user testing. No link or affiliate to shill here. Just saying it works. Works for my wife too and better than for me actually. If you work from home particularly this is a nice little side hustle

Attachments

• Greenshot 2022-11-11 12.09.28.png
    Greenshot 2022-11-11 12.09.28.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 1

Mastergp

Verified member

Yes, surveys can still be a legitimate way to make money, although it is important to be cautious when participating in online surveys as there are some scams out there. Many legitimate companies offer online surveys as a way for them to gather information and get feedback from consumers. Participating in online surveys can be a good way to make some extra money in your spare time, but it is not likely to be a full-time income.
There are many websites that offer paid surveys, but it is important to do your research and make sure that the website is legitimate before you sign up. Some red flags to watch out for include websites that ask for personal information, charge a fee to sign up, or promise unrealistic levels of income.
In general, it is a good idea to be cautious when participating in online surveys and to only work with reputable companies

niche

Verified member
The money you make from surveys depends on your profile. Married people with children, salaried employees usually have more money to spend, and they are likely to make more money from survey, since the survey taker will always check the profile. So some people will make plenty of money, while others will not make any money at all.

anil02

Verified member
It is right that earning from surveys are some depends on our personal profile. Most of survey providers are counducting survey to make marketing policies. So they want candidates who have purchasing power.. They know that young are spending more then old peoples so they prefer young. Like it location of candidate is also important. People who are from tier 1 and 2 countries can earn better than peoples who are from tier 3-4 countries

Calin8324

There are a lot of ways to make money online, and taking surveys is one of them. But are surveys still a legit way of making money in 2022?

Let's take a look at what surveys are, how they work, and whether or not they're still a viable option for making money online.

What are surveys?

Surveys are essentially online questionnaires that companies use to gather feedback from consumers. They usually consist of a series of multiple-choice questions, and they can be about anything from products to services to brands.

How do surveys work?

Companies will usually contract with survey companies to administer their surveys. Survey companies will then recruit panelists (usually through online sign-ups) to take the surveys. Panelists are typically paid a small amount of money (usually in the form of points that can be redeemed for prizes or cash) for each survey they complete.

Yes, surveys are still a legit way of making money. However, they are not a guaranteed way to make money, and the amount of money you can make will vary depending on a number of factors, such as the number of surveys you're eligible for, the length of the surveys, and the company administering the surveys.

That being said, if you're looking for a way to make some extra cash, taking surveys is definitely worth considering. Just be sure to research the companies you're signing up with, and only take surveys from reputable sources.
You can try surveyfuncy.com , is a very good site to start completing surveys online.

cmoneyspinner

I saw this tweet that said they were looking for Twitter users to take surveys. It said you can earn up to $50 a survey. When I clicked, several sites were presented for me to sign up and create accounts. I ended creating two accounts on two different platforms. I am not that happy with the results. As far as making up to $50 a survey. I don't know which surveys they are talking about. I made like 50 cents.