Are Packaged Juices Good Or Bad For us?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that fresh juices are really good for health. This is because fresh juices usually contain a lots of minerals and nutrients that are required by our body. However, I have always wondered if packaged juices can also be good for us? As far as I know, packaged juices have many labels that state that they have a specific amount of vitamins and other nutrients that are needed by our bodies. I was also concerned about high sugar content that can be found in such packaged juices and one pharmacist also claimed that juices (Nectars) provided by Nestle are pure to some extent. So, are packaged juices (nectars) really good for us or is it a bad decision to consume packaged juices?

Empress

Verified member
Packaged juice are not as healthy as fresh juice because packaged juice would have contain added sugar or chemical which can cause negative impact to the health like diabetes, weight gain and heart problem but fresh juice doesn't have any side effects it provides the complete nutrient that is needed in the body