Earn Money Are Oder grabbing sites legit?

AmaliaTG

Hi Everyone ,
So today I just want some clarity on this order grabbing sites that have been going around. Have you heard of order grabbing before or is it just in my country? The tasks you do in this order grabbing sites is actually very simple. You pay some certain fee to be activated then you start earning by clicking the button written "order grabbing" and when you click that button it generates you money. I did one before at the beginning of this year but it lasted for only 3 months then despaired but good thing the site paid good money . I earned $2500 in total for those three months. They paid us using mobile transfer and after that many order grabbing sites have erupted alot in my country and they keep telling us it's worldwide use. So I don't know if y'all heard of it or its just me. Are there any Oder grabbing sites in your country? My big question is , is it really worldwide or its just our people scamming us?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely my first time of hearing such platform. from your write-up the platform seems like a Ponzi scheme to me and of course I cannot invest in such. I have ventured into several platforms such as AI marketing that promises to give you a certain percentage of your investment but my fears is that I don't know the their legitimacy because there is no clear explanation of where they really get the money from.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hi Everyone ,
So today I just want some clarity on this order grabbing sites that have been going around. Have you heard of order grabbing before or is it just in my country? The tasks you do in this order grabbing sites is actually very simple. You pay some certain fee to be activated then you start earning by clicking the button written "order grabbing" and when you click that button it generates you money. I did one before at the beginning of this year but it lasted for only 3 months then despaired but good thing the site paid good money . I earned $2500 in total for those three months. They paid us using mobile transfer and after that many order grabbing sites have erupted alot in my country and they keep telling us it's worldwide use. So I don't know if y'all heard of it or its just me. Are there any Oder grabbing sites in your country? My big question is , is it really worldwide or its just our people scamming us?
It sounds confusing are you saying you just click on the order grabbing tab on these sites and you get paid. Or I’m not understanding this task. You actually made up to $2500 within 3 months. This sounds awesome. I have never heard of a thing like this, I will love to know more

Kwess

Hi Everyone ,
Wow! you have to pay money before you before you will be activated and it also lasted for only 3 months? All I can say is you are lucky have you ever think of the number of people who invested to register the day before it collapse? What if you fell as a victim? What about those who did not get paid before it got collapse? My dear I think you don't have to try again.

AmaliaTG

It sounds confusing are you saying you just click on the order grabbing tab on these sites and you get paid. Or I’m not understanding this task. You actually made up to $2500 within 3 months. This sounds awesome. I have never heard of a thing like this, I will love to know more
Believe it or not , it paid me good money just by order grabbing. Yes clicking that order grabbing tab because that's how it worked and that's how you were earning money. So I guess you've never heard of it which makes me know that it's not worldwide. The trick and the secret to this order grabbing was to join while it's still new not joining when it's over a month, otherwise when you join while it's over a month, there is a high chance of being scammed. But for me it benefited me alot . I would have send the proofs but for country privacy purpose I won't send because the money was paid to us through mobile money which mobile money reveals even your phone number. Mobile money is not like PayPal. I hope you understand. I wish it was PayPal I could have send the proofs. I just wanted some clarity to see if it's worldwide or not .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What's the name of the order grabbing site, what is the kind of tasks we'll be doing to earn such hefty amount in the site?? Its too whopping indeed for that amount of money you made from the site which is $2500.

I want to know more about the site before going into it fulltime in order to earn fair share of profit if its pleasing to me.

AmaliaTG

Wow! you have to pay money before you before you will be activated and it also lasted for only 3 months? All I can say is you are lucky have you ever think of the number of people who invested to register the day before it collapse? What if you fell as a victim? What about those who did not get paid before it got collapse? My dear I think you don't have to try again.
Yes the minimum amount you were paying was $30. I joined with $30 and it generated me $2500 to be honest. So it was a quick and easy money that was there to last a short period of time but there are those who joined late and it disappeared with their money. Some even invested $1000 a day prior it disappearing. You know this online things always disappears without us knowing it. Another thing with this quick and easy money is that they always set their target to reach a certain amount money. Once it hits the target, they end it .3 months I think made them even billions of money . You can even imagine me earning $2500 for 3 months and what about them for 3 months. After our country, I later heard a rumour of them going to work with Nigeria ? lol. I don't know if it's true
All Nigerians in the house please clarify this. The order grabbing site was called Amazon Web worker.

AmaliaTG

What's the name of the order grabbing site, what is the kind of tasks we'll be doing to earn such hefty amount in the site?? Its too whopping indeed for that amount of money you made from the site which is $2500.

I want to know more about the site before going into it fulltime in order to earn fair share of profit if its pleasing to me.
Laughs. The site ended my dear and the site was called Amazon Web worker (AWW). I just wanted to know if these sites that they are introducing us are actually worldwide because that's where they are catching us. There was romour that it came to Nigeria. Please confirm that for me. All in all it was legit, it's just that they had reached their income or profit targets. I don't know if I should send a screenshot of the way my account was? Naah.. let me leave it because it has my phone number attached to it.

AmaliaTG

This is definitely my first time of hearing such platform. from your write-up the platform seems like a Ponzi scheme to me and of course I cannot invest in such. I have ventured into several platforms such as AI marketing that promises to give you a certain percentage of your investment but my fears is that I don't know the their legitimacy because there is no clear explanation of where they really get the money from.
Yes it was Pozzy scheme but it ended. However, it helped and benefited the majority of us here. They used to like to us that it came from China and it will last upto 2025 ?and also they used to say it's worldwide use and that's why I posted the issue here for clarity. If Nigerians have never heard of it , then it was just our people here scamming us .The site was Amazon Web worker and it had an app on playstore which I am sure it has been removed from playstore.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs. The site ended my dear and the site was called Amazon Web worker (AWW). I just wanted to know if these sites that they are introducing us are actually worldwide because that's where they are catching us. There was romour that it came to Nigeria. Please confirm that for me. All in all it was legit, it's just that they had reached their income or profit targets. I don't know if I should send a screenshot of the way my account was? Naah.. let me leave it because it has my phone number attached to it.
Thanks a lot, for coming to my aid at this time. Now I've known its over, no more trying to find out solutions to earn from it. It will be nice if this update will come on time so we'll utilize it on time to earn our own fair share earnings before it will close down the line just as it closed down now. I'm just not happy not earning my own $2500 order from this earning program.

AmaliaTG

Thanks a lot, for coming to my aid at this time. Now I've known its over, no more trying to find out solutions to earn from it. It will be nice if this update will come on time so we'll utilize it on time to earn our own fair share earnings before it will close down the line just as it closed down now. I'm just not happy not earning my own $2500 order from this earning program.
If I get one that will be New, I sure will invite you to earn from it. It seems you are so interested but don't worry, now I know it's only in our country but there is always a way to register into this things even if you are from another country. I wills how you once I a new one appears but be sure to join when it's still new and don't over think to invest in it. Remember everything is always a risk. I also risked $30 to gain $2500 without me knowing I will gain that kind of amount. Online jobs sometimes you just work with risking and big faith.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Believe it or not , it paid me good money just by order grabbing. Yes clicking that order grabbing tab because that's how it worked and that's how you were earning money. So I guess you've never heard of it which makes me know that it's not worldwide. The trick and the secret to this order grabbing was to join while it's still new not joining when it's over a month, otherwise when you join while it's over a month, there is a high chance of being scammed. But for me it benefited me alot . I would have send the proofs but for country privacy purpose I won't send because the money was paid to us through mobile money which mobile money reveals even your phone number. Mobile money is not like PayPal. I hope you understand. I wish it was PayPal I could have send the proofs. I just wanted some clarity to see if it's worldwide or not .

Okay then, maybe it isn’t worldwide as you have stated because I have never heard of it. But truthfully, that was a good way of earning since it didn’t demand any brain cracking or doing much but the pay was quite good. I hope it gets to my country pretty soon too

C

Christine13

I think they turned into a different name now... I just heard of A-plus mall from my sister last week.. you just have to register using your number that's listed on your e-wallet app. It's very the same with your description about the Amazon Web Worker. After registration you have to put in some money to start and have your rank. They have this ranking system like, where it will be the basis of your commission and all you have to do is to order grab from either Amazon or E-bay according to their website. I am still doing my research about this app when I came across your post... I think they are the former Amazon Web Worker ...

C

Christine13

I think they turned into a different name now... I just heard of A-plus mall from my sister last week.. you just have to register using your number that's listed on your e-wallet app. It's very the same with your description about the Amazon Web Worker. After registration you have to put in some money to start and have your rank. They have this ranking system like, where it will be the basis of your commission and all you have to do is to order grab from either Amazon or E-bay according to their website. I am still doing my research about this app when I came across your post... I think they are the former Amazon Web Worker ...

SlyHarryJay

Hi Everyone ,
Grabbing sites are actually paying. Some last up to 5 years. Shopify have just launch their grabbing site "shopiff". Good time about Shopiff is that you can register for free and get $28 bonus. when u make up to the required amount to join a VIP plan, u can use ur earnings to activate the plan. Or u can invest into the VIP plan and start cashing out right away.

Sukh

Grabbing sites are actually paying. Some last up to 5 years. Shopify have just launch their grabbing site "shopiff". Good time about Shopiff is that you can register for free and get $28 bonus. when u make up to the required amount to join a VIP plan, u can use ur earnings to activate the plan. Or u can invest into the VIP plan and start cashing out right away.
Where can i find about It

Femi84

Have you heard of jumia grabbing site for those in Nigeria How legit is it?
Yes, I started it with N1000. I was given 5 orders to grab. After the 2nd grab I was asked to recharge because my balance could not grab the next order. I added N2000 and that enabled me to finish all the 5 orders. I withdrew N1000 out of N3900 in order to request for another order grabbing task with N2900 but I was told that it was not possible. The system will assign tasks when there is a new recharge.

Now to the sad part. I recharged N1100 to have N4000 balance. I was given 5 orders to grab. After the 2nd grab I was asked to recharge N15000+ to continue. The system has a way of generating items high in price. I recharged and that allowed me to finish 4th order. To complete the task I was asked to recharge N94000. I never knew that the 5th order was 3 in 1 (laptop, rug, and one other thing). I recharged and continued with the hope that I had completed the task only to see 'recharge N172000+' and the so called trainer kept saying that would be the last. I run round to raise the money because I wanted to get my money out. After I recharged and performed the task I was asked to recharge N209000+ which I've not been able to raise.

As at now, my money plus commission is about N632000. On my dashboard you can see the 5th order having 3 sub-orders in which I have fulfilled 2/3.

They look real for now only that if you are unable to complete your tasks your account is frozen until you are able to complete it. If you did not complete it you can't request for withdrawal. All this information is what I don't know before I started. They sent me receipt of people that have been paid, for example, N1,000,000. I am sure it will crash over time. What surprised me most is the heavy money they invest in facebook advertising and they have up to 5 different platforms e.g. azoo-mall, jumiat888, konga..., etc.

Hugh Parks

You have a good sense of what seems right and wrong. If it's a legitimate business, there should be common documentation regarding how it's run and all of the logistics for money and expectations. So far I have not been able to acquire any such documentation for the order- grabbing site I am familiar with.