Apple should be the next target.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have the believe that if bigger companies can pull in their resources into Crypto currencies, it gonna give it a big and strong structure that will force all other key actors to key into Crypto currencies.
According to RBC Dominion Securities the US firm Apple firm is worth more the 2 trillion dollars currently . It is my believe that if head of Microstrategy company and the CEO of Grayscale can reach out the CEO of Apple to consider accepting bitcoin in it company could be another boost in to the Crypto currency market. Do you share the same opinion with me or there is a more bigger company before Apple?

Olajidey

Well, it might just be an added advantage in the crypto world but crypto itself is strong and nothing can bring cryptocurrency down, don't think because Nigeria and India are against crypto mean the already developed world are against it.
in fact there are some company that accepts bitcoin as mode of payment even some higher institution.

greatguy1

I have the believe that if bigger companies can pull in their resources into Crypto currencies, it gonna give it a big and strong structure that will force all other key actors to key into Crypto currencies.
According to RBC Dominion Securities the US firm Apple firm is worth more the 2 trillion dollars currently . It is my believe that if head of Microstrategy company and the CEO of Grayscale can reach out the CEO of Apple to consider accepting bitcoin in it company could be another boost in to the Crypto currency market. Do you share the same opinion with me or there is a more bigger company before Apple?
Apple is a more conservative company and would rather have their own cryptocurrency instead of using any other. The belief would be that they can control its use and its exchange. They can also drive a new cryptocurrency into the market that would boost the crypto-currency exchange market. They are welcome to the play field.