Apart from USDC & USDT, is their any other stable coins you know about??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are coins i see in the coinmarketcap list of digital currency features, looking like stable coins. I only know of two stable coins, which are usdc, and usdt. I don't know if their is any again. But my instinct is telling me that, their are still other stable coins not yet discovered. their are more than 4k plus coins in the coinmarketcap crypto list, when you check them via their ranks, you gonna see plenty of unknown coins. Both the ones looking like stable coins and the ones without recognition and value. I still don't know if their are other stable coins, but I guess so, their is.

Can any one help me, if their is other stable Cryptocurrency that works hand in hand with fiat currency like the U.S dollar??

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many stable coin out there apart from usdt and usdc. Dai is also a stable coin. One thing about these stable coin is that they are equivalent to dollar. They are not doing that can be invested with. It is only a few cents changes in there trade.
For any one that has the free of the price of crypto currency going down but still want to save there money on Blockchain technology. Stable coin is the best option for that. Tether coin that is usdt is the most used coin among all stable coin. In some exchangers instead of having the normal dollar as trading pair, they will use usdt

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are many stable coin out there apart from usdt and usdc. Dai is also a stable coin. One thing about these stable coin is that they are equivalent to dollar. They are not doing that can be invested with. It is only a few cents changes in there trade.
For any one that has the free of the price of crypto currency going down but still want to save there money on Blockchain technology. Stable coin is the best option for that. Tether coin that is usdt is the most used coin among all stable coin. In some exchangers instead of having the normal dollar as trading pair, they will use usdt.
Well stated points about the stable coins. I understand now that their are many stable coins around but the most recognised and tradable ones are usdt and usdc stable coins. I never get to recognise other ones, maybe they also work hand in hand with their own country's fiat currency based on their country of existence. Just as the usdt and usdc stable coins operate on the same level with usd. It doesn't change much, just a 1 cent difference. I believed that it was created to enable investors to save their coins and retain their coins value from decreasing.

greatguy1

Their are coins i see in the coinmarketcap list of digital currency features, looking like stable coins. I only know of two stable coins, which are usdc, and usdt. I don't know if their is any again. But my instinct is telling me that, their are still other stable coins not yet discovered. their are more than 4k plus coins in the coinmarketcap crypto list, when you check them via their ranks, you gonna see plenty of unknown coins. Both the ones looking like stable coins and the ones without recognition and value. I still don't know if their are other stable coins, but I guess so, their is.

Can any one help me, if their is other stable Cryptocurrency that works hand in hand with fiat currency like the U.S dollar??
If there a USDC then there certainly would be other fiat money coin in the future. It it's just a matter of time before the world embraces cryptocurrencies fully. The USDC is eye-opener to other world economies that they could get a coin to be equivalent to the value of their currency. There can be no stable coin in the market for now except cryptocurrencies listed on the exchange that do not have enough volume to push their prices upwards or downwards.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If there a USDC then there certainly would be other fiat money coin in the future. It it's just a matter of time before the world embraces cryptocurrencies fully. The USDC is eye-opener to other world economies that they could get a coin to be equivalent to the value of their currency. There can be no stable coin in the market for now except cryptocurrencies listed on the exchange that do not have enough volume to push their prices upwards or downwards.
I agree with you on that one that you said, stable coins is an eye opener to countries with a clear view of making them have a digital currency at same value with their own fiat currency. That is nice to see the emergence of fiat currencies in the coin market. It makes it easier for one to avoid losing its coins value due to the fluctuations of the volatile coins. If other countries can adopt such digital currency type and use it for all online payment method, it will be a plus for the people that deals on Cryptocurrency as the only source of payment gateway.

Suba

Staff member
Interesting discussion, which slightly compels readers to comment, I believe 100%, you already know what stablecoins other than USDC & USDT are. because there doesn't seem to be a satisfactory answer, so I will answer for other members. Apart from USDC and USDT, of course, there are many other stablecoins such as Binance USD, DAI, XSGD (Singapore Dollar), Terra USD and maybe many more stablecoins out there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Interesting one buddy, their are lots of them, as I browsed within the coverage of CMC and Coingecko platforms, I saw good number of them. Such made me to know that, not only USDC or USDT coin are the only stable coins in the crypto market. From the list of them you mentioned too, I am satisfied too, just that I'm more convenient with USDT, USDC, Binance USD, DAI. They are the options I used mainly around Binance exchange, Kucoin, Bybit, Coincola, etc. Some users night see stable coins as not having enough value of increasing your monetary asset, but to me, it do. Due to ever depreciating nature of my countries fiat currency. So, saving funds with the USDT comes with profit for me almost every month, when I'm withdrawing back to my local currency. Locking my USDT also is a benefit, at times it offers me 8% per annum or 12% per annum, better off than leaving it idle or leaving my funds to my local bank account.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are numerous stable coins, if you check coin market cap, you will see 5 stable coins in the list. Apart from USDC and USDT, there are other stable coins like BUSD and DAI. BUSD is a stablecoin from Binnce. Its value is pegged with USD and remains $1 always. Most of the stabke coins are owned by private organizations, however, DAI is a decentralized crypto currency. Just like other stable coins DAI was created to minimize the market risk. DAI is used for decentralized markets like decentralized insurance decentralized money market, decentralized lending platforms etc. I have ever used DAI, however, I know the importance of DAI in the crypto market. I have also used BSUD. When I cannot find the pair I want to trade on Binance, I usually convert to BUSD and trade with the currency of my choice. I have also used USDT. However, I have never used USDC. There is another stable coin called TeraUSD or UST. I have never tried this stable coin. USDT is the most popular stable coin, it is third crypto by marrket cap. Currently USDC is 5th crypto coin by market cap. BSUD ranks 13th, UST ranks 14th and DAI ranks 19th.