Anyone wants a Promotion to your Affiliate Link?

D

Deleted member 13140

The problem isn't even to get a lot of clicks, I could also show you a site to get a lot of clicks but is it legit, does the clicks come from humans or is it a bit click because yes there are websites getting you bot clicks and if the software is a free software then it's probably fake clicks, the one I trust most is simple traffics that's a website name and they don't use any fancy software but they own dozens of websites that get a lot of traffic and if you pay them they just display your ad on some of those sites and you'll get clicks from humans and most of the time you'll get sales.

Emmanuel 2042

clicks don't matter, you'll only earn money if you add value to the target audience, this is the mistake so many affiliate marketers make...
forget about money for a sec and just find a product and...add value for example weight loss, find the product that works and help your target audience, give tips that work, remedies and solutions and maybe tricks you have tried yourself, you've added value. You can tell them about your weight loss product and how it can help them. And 70% of the time you'll make money if not 90%.

idiba75

Hello,

For me personally I use Google, I create articles that bring value to people, articles without copy, that google loves! I use the medium site and other sites to publish my articles and I don't need a blog or site and it works very well.

Nite

Valued Contributor
In the digital landscape, affiliate marketing has become an integral part. However, finding a worthy affiliate marketing software for your business can be challenging. There are plenty of programs that one might find it hard to know which one is worth the time and effort.

Is your affiliate marketing software has a monthly subscription payment, or is it free? Paid softwares can be quite expensive, but I agree they have advanced features and gives access to more functionality.

Free ones are actually the worst, as they offer very limited functionality, and have only the basic ones. An affiliate marketing software should be easy to use, and if you are well established and understand the advantages of using a paid software, then it would be worth looking into.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is one of the main reasons a lot of people are not getting affiliate marketing right because they think that by getting clicks then they will automatically get sales.

When I ventured into affiliate marketing about 2 years ago, I was using Twitter to promote my affiliate link and I got a lot of clicks but I was not able to make any sale and the reason was that I was not offering any tangible service that would convince people to purchase the product.

You need to understand that people are using their money to purchase the affiliate products and before you can be able to convince them to buy the product he must be professional in whatever you are doing and you must also try as much as possible to add value to them.

This is why it is very much important that anyone that wants to venture into affiliate marketing must have a very good website and create good content that will convince people to purchase the product. It is not all about spamming your links everywhere in order to get people click on it because even if you get 1 million clicks and nobody buys the product, then there is no need for it.