Any advice on best way to generate passive income?

E

eddie4518

I am just starting with all that is digital marketing and how to generate income. I've been looking at a couple of sites but I can't find one that convinces me. That's why I'm writing here and I'm asking you to help me get started in this world:
What is the best way to generate passive income?
Any advice?

R

RonD61

Starting off you will have to make a couple of choices I will focus on several parts of your post first, "digital marketing" , thats a pretty broad scope, you should narrow that down, what kind of digital marketing because there are many types of the digital market place that you can pursue narrow it down and focus on 1 to start that you are interested in , research it get familiar with it , once you have that , it sets the direction of what you focus on next , because that alone makes you no money , you have to apply that, combine or attach that to an action which becomes the engine to creating an income stream , example : I want to sell ebooks you need the source, ebooks , unless you write yourself you will have to get the ebooks you want to sell , then you need a place to sell them , web site , or some kind of platform where you can sell , then you need to promote either your ebooks directly or thru a platform so they reach their target audience and start selling , once you have your first stream flowing and generating money regardless of the amount you build on it scale it up maybe add digital music , ideally you want to create multiple streams of income , but always ensure your first one is working before adding the next , there will be trial and error dont let it discourage you

R

RonD61

I am just starting with all that is digital marketing and how to generate income. I've been looking at a couple of sites but I can't find one that convinces me. That's why I'm writing here and I'm asking you to help me get started in this world:
What is the best way to generate passive income?
Any advice?
Passive income comes from doing the work once and getting repeat sales example : POD type business , here you would create a design upload it to their website or platform and it stays there , you own it , they create it and when it sells you get paid , not every business generates passive income but many do so it's about choosing carefully exactly what you want and developing it , Information is key research the world of digital marketing is always changing expanding and the information is free if you look for it , beware of information overload always focus on the thing your after otherwise you will stray in to looking but not doing get a pad and paper make a list and as you progress write down notes then stick to your list , research it develop it take action with it apply it and watch your stream come to life , once it is running well then scale up or add more 1 at a time, even if you change direction to something new the basic steps are most always the same , rinse and repeat

Hennie

Great advice from RonD61, this is exactly what I was doing, nothing seems to be working, I jumped from one product to the other, from one system to another and I did a lot of training online for free on youtube and even invested in expensive training programs but nothing worked out for me. Now I joined Legendary Marketer's 15-day challenge and finally landed in the right place, this is really very deep training and they go all out to help you succeed online with one on one calls making sure you are getting the correct information and understand the concept. They give you a wide range of tools to be used and they do all the telling and selling, they even do all the follow-ups for you. You are able to sell high ticket products which will enable you to earn very fast> I joined the $7 platform and promoted this product, there are 2 options for their affiliates, the one is free and the other is $29 per month which enables you to bank up to $2800 on one sale. Believe me, this is the best training platform I have ever encountered. Just watch this free video to check it out for yourself. Currently, I'm not looking at anything else, I'm all in on this one. Check it out HERE

kayode10

VIP Contributor
My advice for you is that you should look for a business model that suits your lifestyle. You are able to come up with a business model, the next thing for you is to look for an expert with lot of experience doing that business model. Approach the experts to become his apprentice in order to learn from him. This will help you to earn faster.