Anxiety Foundation: A website to create content and get rewarded

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The Anxiety Foundation is always looking for people who want to share their mental health-related experiences, knowledge, or advice.

Although the standard is high, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to write for them as long as you follow the guidelines.

Requirements for the article

Each piece of content must be unique.
All products must be safe for children. They are open-minded, but their website is used by people of all ages and backgrounds. No offensive language is allowed in any of the articles.
Good English must be used in all articles.
Articles that are informative should be well-researched and include references whenever possible; personal opinions should be avoided whenever possible.
Images must be included in articles. Copyright cannot apply to images.

What are your benefits?

Aside from the information that you are getting the message out about emotional wellness you can likewise get a life story page with connections to your site as well as two connections inside each article you compose. Keep in mind that the anchor text and the links need to be relevant to the subject of the article. Any articles they publish will receive a one-time payment of $50 from them. After the publication, payment will be made.

arunima25

Verified member
Well, this is the first time that I am hearing about this site. And it does sound too good. $50 for an article is quite a good pay. And I am sure that their expectations will be pretty high. But then one can put all the time and effort that is needed for such kind of payment.
Thank you for sharing about such a wonderful site for writing. Mental health is no more considered a taboo in today's civilized society. People are shedding their inhibitions and coming out to accept it, share it with others and seek help.
I am a special educator and counselor by profession. I have been dealing with families who have gone through such mental anxieties,, stress and other emotional issues being a care taker of a special needs child or adult. I have also written articles in school magazine as a counselor about the mental and emotional health issues.
I would love to check this site and try my luck with it. I hope that I am up to their expectations and can get published there. I might get rejection, not meeting their expectations, but it's worth a try. And I would definitely learn something from there.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
@arunima25 The content creation process is not that easy that is why some sites pay $50 and above for a quality article. Obviously, nobody wants to pay a huge sum of money for just an article that will bring his or her website down. The thing is those who got their articles published, got rejected severally too. Either on that particular site that accepted them or another. It's a good thing there are countless of those websites on the internet today, so you can keep trying your best till you get not less than $50 credited into your account. Trust me! It will be a great source of motivation.

To make things better you can start by writing down the topic you want to write about and then sift through various websites looking for articles that have a similar topic as yours. It will help you in writing yours better since they already have done their research on your topic and now it's time for you to do yours as well. You may also choose not to use any specific keywords but instead focus on the main idea behind your article which will help in ranking too because Google loves uniqueness and uniqueness helps in ranking up websites too.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is my first time learning about this platform. It sounds like a really great platform. I love topics related to mental health and wellness. Though I am not sure if I have the expertise to post high quality articles.

Earning $50 for a single article is really encouraging and motivating. It just shows how much quality work pays so well. So it is definitely worth learning how to provide quality work.

The good thing is that we live in a digital era where learning anything is so easy. You just look for a good source of knowledge, whether free or paid and learn.

Personally, this is something that I really wish to learn. I have come across so many sites and clients who are willing to buy well written articles.

Articles on mental health and wellness are rarely patronized. But whenever you find someone who wants them, they pay well for it. Then there are so many resources that you can use to research and use as reference in your article writing.

arunima25

Verified member
@Holicent . Thank you for that encouraging response. You are quite right that it would not be easy to create good quality content for such good pay. And it's totally fair that when you are paid so well,one would expect a worth work in return.
It's quite assuring to know that people do get acceptance after few or more rejections. It's good to stay positive and keep learning from the experience. It's good to know that there are many more such wonderful platforms where one can try. I would really appreciate if you could share about some of these other platforms that accept articles or stories about mental health. It's always good if we have more good options to try our work. Acceptance on any of these would boost our confidence and will motivate us to keep up our efforts.
@Abigael . It's good to know that there are many sites that are willing to pay well for well written articles. It would be good if you could share a few here. Maybe you can make a separate thread about the same. Thar would be helpful for many. Thank you.