another pancake swap confused user

waitandbleed

unable to swap due to gas fee error​

Hello
I tried the same steps everyone else has: changing the last few digits, increasing slippage, trying to swap 50%, but all are unsuccessful. Just so I understand, it's not pancake's platform that is failing here, it's the coin I'm trying to swap is too congested? I watched my Grmzilla value plummet last night after an hour of repeated attempts. I saw posts where people have been trying for "days" to swap coins. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for the next time I try to capitalize on some gains. Note: I have used pancakeswap without any trouble for a few months now.

Kingstone

I do not know how to use pancakeswap because I have no reason to do so for now. Pancakeswap is an exchange to swap and buy coins after one has connected the user's account to the site using the dApp feature on decentralized apps like trust wallet, metamask etc.
I think the problem is maybe you did not have the token's coin to enable the transactions. Like you need to Binance coin (BNB) or ETH to carry out the transaction

Victorial

The above commenter might be right. I did not how to use it either. There was a time I was playing around the site to know how to buy and swap coins. I actually got it but when I needed it, I did not understand how it works either. The only thing I did right was to connect my trust wallet to pancakeswap which was quite easy.
You can try other exchanges if the problems persists. You just have to search for the exchange that listed the token or coin