An ice-cream sales business

Ummigal

Ever thought how profitable it would be venturing into the production and sales of ice-cream?
Ice-cream is something that almost everybody love. Getting started, you would need an ice-cream production machine which can be gotten at around twenty thousand Naira only. The most important thing is to get a very good location preferably close to schools as little children find it hard to resist ice-cream when they see them. That means you could be able to sell all your ice-cream in less than hour when it's break-time or when school closes.
You could also make deals with restaurants and eatery on supplying them ice-creams daily which would really be a great idea as it would generate the most profits for you as customers visits restaurants and eatery from mornings to late in the night. If you want, you might also complement your ice-cream business by selling snacks like doughnuts, eggrolls and pies at the side.
However, a major disadvantage and disappointment of this business is that it requires constant electricity, which means your location should be in an area where there is a regular supply of electricity since ice-cream is a perishable goods.

Queentener

Ever thought how profitable it would be venturing into the production and sales of ice-cream?
Ice-cream is something that almost everybody love. Getting started, you would need an ice-cream production machine which can be gotten at around twenty thousand Naira only. The most important thing is to get a very good location preferably close to schools as little children find it hard to resist ice-cream when they see them. That means you could be able to sell all your ice-cream in less than hour when it's break-time or when school closes.
You could also make deals with restaurants and eatery on supplying them ice-creams daily which would really be a great idea as it would generate the most profits for you as customers visits restaurants and eatery from mornings to late in the night. If you want, you might also complement your ice-cream business by selling snacks like doughnuts, eggrolls and pies at the side.
However, a major disadvantage and disappointment of this business is that it requires constant electricity, which means your location should be in an area where there is a regular supply of electricity since ice-cream is a perishable goods.
Thank you for the thread, but I will appreciate if you can explain how it is made, and other things that need to be done and I'm surprised that the machine is that cheap I never knew the machine can be gotten at such a cheap rate. I use to think getting an ice cream machine you need hundreds of thousands but this information is new to me, and I'll try and research more about it but I will appreciate if you can explain the production process and the ingredient one will need in making the ice cream if that is not too much to ask. Thank you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The ice cream business is good in a tropical country although it is admittedly slumping during the cold season of January and February. However, if the ice cream parlor is near a university then you can expect regular patrons from the students. Some ice cream parlors allow the students to hang out in the parlor for long because they attract customers.

eojo2401

Wow, that's reminds me how we used to lick ice-cream when I was in secondary school. I think the location of such business should also be closer to school because the rate at which students will be patronizing your in an academic environment will amazed your. Besides, the students will preferred to used there feeding money to buy ice-cream instead of buy food. Am talking from personal experience.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ice cream business can be a very profitable business if you are located in the right place. I know people who goes about selling ice cream which bicycles, I don't know how profitable it is for this kind of people because it is very clear they started small. There are some factors you need to consider before going into ice cream business such as location, availability of electricity because it is a perishable good, and so many of them.

IamDozzy

This is one huge profit bringing business people always underrate. First of all, everybody loves ice cream and with an ice cream selling business you are sure to have an enormous amount of customers who would always walk in to your shop to get a handful of ice cream everyday. No matter your location people would always locate you due to the love they have for ice cream. Just make sure to re invest your profit so that your business can expand.

Planet408

That is an interesting topic and thanks for enlightening us about ice cream business. I can now see how lucrative ice cream business can be. I thought it is something that it's sales might post much difficulty but then, one must know how to do tasty ice creams in other to make your customers to keep coming back to buy from you.